Should the Carolina Panthers Have Sig...

Should the Carolina Panthers Have Signed Michael Vick?

There are 27 comments on the Associated Content story from Sep 19, 2009, titled Should the Carolina Panthers Have Signed Michael Vick?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Back during the summer when everyone was discussing who might sign Michael Vick the Carolina Panthers were at the top of the list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nick

United States

#25 Sep 21, 2009
frank wrote:
Man half the people on here commenting never played any sports what so ever.Laeve that man alone and get on with ur lives.Mike Vick did his time and now you want to say he cant work again.That man deserve to work just like all the bad people that ever did a bad crime.The Carolina Panthers want never win bc of all the people there in management dont want to win.I love dogs and I love Carolina but not the Owners at what they put out there on the field.Go Vick and keep ur head up and forget the haters!
Watch that video and tell me that was ok what he did.
http://www.sackvick.net/sack-vick-petitions/
DOWHATITDO2U2

Detroit, MI

#26 Sep 21, 2009
They may still have the opportunity later. Money talks.
New York

United States

#27 Sep 21, 2009
nick wrote:
<quoted text>Watch that video and tell me that was ok what he did.
That video should be played at the start of every single Eagles game.
Guerilla Radio

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Sep 21, 2009
DOWHATITDO2U2 wrote:
They may still have the opportunity later. Money talks.
Money only talks to amoral, rapacious, purchaseable, scumbags that would sell their own Mother down the road for a Dolla.

Guerilla Radio

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Sep 21, 2009
nick wrote:
<quoted text>Watch that video and tell me that was ok what he did.
Sack Vick.
Nick

Zebulon, GA

#30 Sep 21, 2009
New York wrote:
<quoted text>That video should be played at the start of every single Eagles game.
exactly
randy

Charlotte, NC

#33 Dec 14, 2009
hell yeah...jake sucks.We could do so much more if we had a QB with some speed.If Carloina wants to go back to the super bowl they have to fire John Fox and buy out jake...and send him to the browns...cause he sucks.Having vick it will open the doors to do many diffrent new plays that jake cant do as a QB...cause he sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web