Broncos ready to renew rivalry with R...

Broncos ready to renew rivalry with Raiders in home opener

There are 30 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 16, 2007, titled Broncos ready to renew rivalry with Raiders in home opener. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

First-year coach Lane Kiffin may be forced to use his second quarterback in as many weeks as the Raiders play their AFC West archrivals, the Denver Broncos, at Invesco Field.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hello

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 16, 2007
The Donks will lose anyway, so who CARES!!!
Curious

Brighton, CO

#2 Sep 16, 2007
GO BRONCOS! Prove "Hello" wrong!
Hello

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 16, 2007
Curious wrote:
GO BRONCOS! Prove "Hello" wrong!
Yeah. You are right. If the Donks win, it is just because the Raiders are even WORSE than the Donks are!!! ROFLAMO!!
Pat

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Sep 16, 2007
Let's have a good game guys! Go Broncos!
Curious

Brighton, CO

#5 Sep 16, 2007
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. You are right. If the Donks win, it is just because the Raiders are even WORSE than the Donks are!!! ROFLAMO!!
May I ask if there is a team you do support?
JOHN POTTERF

AOL

#6 Sep 16, 2007
GO BRONCS GO
Raiders are a joke

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 16, 2007
Hello wrote:
The Donks will lose anyway, so who CARES!!!
Apparantly you do since you started the chat hater. You Raiders fans are pitiful. Put on your darth vader mask and spiked shoulder pads and prepare for your beatdown.

Take it like a man and then whimper and shrivel back underneath your rock.
Whoops

Denver, CO

#8 Sep 16, 2007
Pat wrote:
Let's have a good game guys! Go Broncos!
Yes, You may ask.
Curious

Brighton, CO

#9 Sep 16, 2007
As you avoided the answer, I can only guess that you are unwilling to say. So be it.

And perhaps you should reply to the right post next time. It would make far more sense.
Whoops

Denver, CO

#10 Sep 16, 2007
Raiders are a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparantly you do since you started the chat hater. You Raiders fans are pitiful. Put on your darth vader mask and spiked shoulder pads and prepare for your beatdown.
Calm down, little psychotic. I am not a Raiders fan either, so take your meds and try not to hurt anyone today if the DONKS lose, okay????
Joe

Greeley, CO

#11 Sep 16, 2007
Raiders are a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the joke. I"ll see you here after the game.
Marcus

Fort Collins, CO

#12 Sep 16, 2007
It would be helpful if you would put what time the game starts and what channel its playing on, on your site. I love channel nine!
Marcus

Fort Collins, CO

#13 Sep 16, 2007
My wife made me write that...I know what time the game starts!!! By the way, the Raiders suck!!! Go Broncos
Curious

Brighton, CO

#14 Sep 16, 2007
Marcus wrote:
My wife made me write that...I know what time the game starts!!! By the way, the Raiders suck!!! Go Broncos
LOL
BRONCO FAN

La Junta, CO

#15 Sep 16, 2007
GO BRONCO'S GO!

“Please Register!”

Since: Sep 07

Lakewood, CO

#17 Sep 16, 2007
Marcus wrote:
It would be helpful if you would put what time the game starts and what channel its playing on, on your site. I love channel nine!
+1. It's not like I can't go find out myself but complete facts never hurt a news story.
Phoosey Whipped

Fort Collins, CO

#18 Sep 16, 2007
Marcus wrote:
Did you get her permission to watch the game?
BTW

Fort Collins, CO

#19 Sep 16, 2007
If one has to ask what channel and what time the game is on they probably don't really care about the game anyway

Since: Jun 07

Conifer, CO

#20 Sep 16, 2007
yawn
PeachesMcGee

Longmont, CO

#21 Sep 16, 2007
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the joke. I"ll see you here after the game.
Ten bucks says when the Broncos win, we won't be seeing YOU here after the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh McCown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Westfield standouts shine on Sunday (Sep '14) Sep '14 BulldogsBullchit 3
News Josh McCown Proving Chicago Bears Made Right Call (Sep '14) Sep '14 Go Blue Forever 3
News NFL Preview - St. Louis (Sep '14) Sep '14 In Lovie with losing 1
News Updated 2015 NFL Mock Draft Picks 6-10: Houston... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Obriens Butt-Chin 1
News Picking playoff sleeper in 2014 (Jun '14) Jul '14 Ponder It 2
News Chicago Bears Rumors: Team to Sign Josh Freeman? (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tresturd 2
News Time For Brian Urlacher and Chicago Bears To Pa... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Steven 1
More from around the web