COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Hawkeyes rally from...

COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Hawkeyes rally from early deficit to beat Lions

There are 3 comments on the Public Opinion story from Sep 27, 2009, titled COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Hawkeyes rally from early deficit to beat Lions. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

The brilliant fireworks opening had long been forgotten as the final, somber moments played out deep into the night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

NICE

Manahawkin, NJ

#1 Sep 27, 2009
Christmas comes early!!!
just my opinion

Furlong, PA

#2 Sep 27, 2009
NICE wrote:
Christmas comes early!!!
It's a long season and many upsets have trashed the rankings already. I hope no team out there packs it in as quickly as you have!
realist

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Sep 27, 2009
That game was weird to watch because the Hawkeye uniform has colors that are similar to the Steelers. It seemed kind of ironic. The problem with such "dramatic" big victories this season is that the winning team often loses unexpectedly. Last week, my alma mater, FSU, routed BYU. Then this weekend FSU lost to USF. Washington beat USC but lost to Stanford, etc. Will Iowa stay consistent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Hull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redskins cut Hull, Mouton (Apr '14) Apr '14 Gruden boys love ... 2
News So far, Penn State doesn't look like Linebacker U (Sep '10) Sep '10 fightfan 2
News PSU recruiting spotlight: North Carolina's Domi... (Jul '10) Jul '10 JoePa 1
News Rams Sign 8 Of 11 Draft Picks (Jun '10) Jun '10 triple6vamp 2
News Nittany Lions enhanced status as 'Linebacker U.... (Apr '10) May '10 Bullfarts 10
News A spring of change for Joe Paterno (Apr '10) Apr '10 Too Hilarious 4
News Big Ten football awards | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '09) Nov '09 Tennessee Bob 34
More from around the web