BuckeyeXtra - Big Ten power or paper Lions?

Dispatch OSU football beat writer Ken Gordon answers your questions Friday at noon about the Buckeyes, Big Ten and college football in general. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
golferdad

Anniston, AL

#61 Nov 5, 2009
Reese wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying there is a chance for Big Ten teams in the SEC?
Apperantly you are watching college football through tinted glasses.
golferdad

Anniston, AL

#62 Nov 5, 2009
John Moriarty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, neither is your grasp of the English language you idiot. Go back to Eastern Europe.
Hey Moriarty you can spell. That's Great. Now just work on your college football Knowledge!
Buckeye

United States

#63 Nov 5, 2009
Nails wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! You people are so amusing!! You see, OSU fans don't have to go to other teams newspapers and websites because we have a good self esteem. We dont have to do anything to make ourselves feel better about our team like you do. We know how good we are and how great we've been. Our reputation and records speak for themselves. I dont know what it is that makes us so polarizing for Gator fans but its hilarious! I mean, USC ppl dont even do this, haha. I SEE IT LIKE THIS: THE USCs, OSUs, NOTRE DAMEs, MICHIGANs, GEORGIAs, OKLAHOMAs, NEBRASKAs etc. OF THE COLLEGE FB WORLD DOMINATED THE LANDSCAPE FOR DECADES. AND I MEAN D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E! AND FLORIDA IS HAVIN A NICE RUN THIS DECADE! TRUE. BUT YOU FLORIDA PPL REMIND ME OF A ANNOYING SHORT LIL BROTHER HOPPING UP AND DOWN TRYIN TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE BAD@#$ BIGGER BRO. YOU WANT OUR ATTENTION SO BAD JUS TO SAY HEY, WERE GOOD NOW. OH, AND BY THE WAY, YOU WANT TO GO BACK 3 DECADES?....WHY DONT YOU TELL ME HOW THE GATORS DID 30 YRS AGO IN '79? HA HA HA
Hey Gatorsrftbllgod's...that remark is getting kind of old...you've used it three times now with a different screen name each time!!!!
Buckeye

United States

#64 Nov 5, 2009
Sorry Nails, I meant to hit the reply to Buckeyestranembarrassment, NOT to you!
Buckeye

United States

#65 Nov 5, 2009
Nails wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! You people are so amusing!! You see, OSU fans don't have to go to other teams newspapers and websites because we have a good self esteem. We dont have to do anything to make ourselves feel better about our team like you do. We know how good we are and how great we've been. Our reputation and records speak for themselves. I dont know what it is that makes us so polarizing for Gator fans but its hilarious! I mean, USC ppl dont even do this, haha. I SEE IT LIKE THIS: THE USCs, OSUs, NOTRE DAMEs, MICHIGANs, GEORGIAs, OKLAHOMAs, NEBRASKAs etc. OF THE COLLEGE FB WORLD DOMINATED THE LANDSCAPE FOR DECADES. AND I MEAN D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E! AND FLORIDA IS HAVIN A NICE RUN THIS DECADE! TRUE. BUT YOU FLORIDA PPL REMIND ME OF A ANNOYING SHORT LIL BROTHER HOPPING UP AND DOWN TRYIN TO GET THE ATTENTION OF THE BAD@#$ BIGGER BRO. YOU WANT OUR ATTENTION SO BAD JUS TO SAY HEY, WERE GOOD NOW. OH, AND BY THE WAY, YOU WANT TO GO BACK 3 DECADES?....WHY DONT YOU TELL ME HOW THE GATORS DID 30 YRS AGO IN '79? HA HA HA
You don't need to go that far for the Gators to play pathetically, TWO years ago , WITH Timmy TEBOW, they LOST to Michigan, the same Michigan team who LOST to Appalachia State.
Buckeye

United States

#66 Nov 5, 2009
BTW everyone, Observer, Buckeyesranembrassment, and Flgatrsrftbllgod's are all the same person...he repeats the same old stories on post after post, he needs to make up different screen names because he can only repost the same dribble and never comes up with anything new.
Buckeye

United States

#67 Nov 5, 2009
footblljunkie wrote:
I went to YouTube; there is really a video "don't cry out loud" showing the Bucks getting their arses handed to them by Florida while the music playing is "don't cry out loud". Michigan got their arses handed to them that year when people in Big-10 land thought that Ohio State & Michigan were the best 2 teams in the country. My how wrong they were. Ohio State getting flogged by Florida & Michigan getting humiliated by USC. Turns out the 2 best teams of the Big-10 got their behinds spanked by much better teams from other conferences that year.
Wow another new screen name...you are obsessed...someone for the Gators should NEVER talk about Michigan getting their arses handed to them BECAUSE the GATORS, EVEN with TEBOW, have NEVER beaten MICHIGAN...EVEN when the BUCKEYES DID!!! Remember the Capital one bowl game two years ago...Tebow crying when you lost to Big ten team MICHIGAN! I don't like Michigan, but they BEAT your SORRY arse!
Buckeye

United States

#68 Nov 5, 2009
History Lesson wrote:
bucksRembarssmnt:
Not a big win in "three decades"? Actually, your lack of knowledge betrays you as an "embarrassment".
Observer:
You are obviously a genius as well. Do you have any facts? Or do you have just a low IQ?
Observer and embarrassment are both the same person, he comes on here all the time, you can tell it's him because he repeats the same stories over and over, he really is a jealous wife of a Buckeye fan! He also uses Flgatrsrftbllgods, or something like that.
Nails

Columbus, OH

#69 Nov 5, 2009
Buckeye wrote:
Sorry Nails, I meant to hit the reply to Buckeyestranembarrassment, NOT to you!
Ok, cuz I was like "What did I write in that?" haha "I thought I was sayin good things." lol
Ron

South San Francisco, CA

#70 Nov 6, 2009
buckmont wrote:
Offensively, OSU will be unable to run and TP will need to be placed in roll out situations and have to make decisions to pass or run.
Oh dear....those are the six most frightening words for us up to the point in the seasons so far: "[Pryor will] have to make decisions...." To throw medium to long? The long passes would make a nice video background for the old pop song: "Raindrops keep falling on my head....and two feet next to me, and five or ten feet in front of me, or whiz the other way after having been intercepted." Inside College Football ran a collage of Pryor's passes wafting hither, thither and yon, once his "decisions" were motivated by helter-skelter panic plays. Keep to the shorter passes--mid range passes, where staring down his receivers give don't hurt the completion stats quite as much. Where is Pryor on the conference list of passing efficiency right now? D. C. at PSU?
golferdad

Anniston, AL

#71 Nov 6, 2009
Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Wow another new screen name...you are obsessed...someone for the Gators should NEVER talk about Michigan getting their arses handed to them BECAUSE the GATORS, EVEN with TEBOW, have NEVER beaten MICHIGAN...EVEN when the BUCKEYES DID!!! Remember the Capital one bowl game two years ago...Tebow crying when you lost to Big ten team MICHIGAN! I don't like Michigan, but they BEAT your SORRY arse!
Hey Buckeye I remember that game. Tebow spent more time on the ground than he did on his feet. I remember one play when Tebow got off the ground and all you could see was sod in the facemask. Just another example of the BIG 10 beating up on the overrated south eastern cheaters coference!
Buckeye

United States

#72 Nov 6, 2009
golferdad wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Buckeye I remember that game. Tebow spent more time on the ground than he did on his feet. I remember one play when Tebow got off the ground and all you could see was sod in the facemask. Just another example of the BIG 10 beating up on the overrated south eastern cheaters coference!
Yeah, it was a great game, even though I don't like Michigan! The funny thing is that it was the same bad michigan team that lost to Appalachia State ...said alot about Florida and the SEC. Of course, you must notice that the Gators on here never metion that game!
buckmont

Pickerington, OH

#73 Nov 6, 2009
@ Ron,
Yes Pryor's "prior" decision-making is suspect. So I can see where you're coming from, and can't argue against that based on past. Again I'm speaking of instinct---I believe they will be better ( sans the customary INT which I've come to expect). Don't get me wrong--he's got to go a long way....but if you roll him out so that he runs, or pulls up to hit tight end or wide receive (Sanz or Carter) he can be dangerous. I think that will happen bc the running game is going to get bottled up.....we'll see though, but my instincts have historically been dead on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josh Hull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redskins cut Hull, Mouton (Apr '14) Apr '14 Gruden boys love ... 2
So far, Penn State doesn't look like Linebacker U (Sep '10) Sep '10 fightfan 2
PSU recruiting spotlight: North Carolina's Domi... (Jul '10) Jul '10 JoePa 1
Rams Sign 8 Of 11 Draft Picks (Jun '10) Jun '10 triple6vamp 2
Nittany Lions enhanced status as 'Linebacker U.... (Apr '10) May '10 Bullfarts 10
A spring of change for Joe Paterno (Apr '10) Apr '10 Too Hilarious 4
Big Ten football awards | BuckeyeXtra (Nov '09) Nov '09 Tennessee Bob 34

Josh Hull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE