Alabama Football: Alabama to Get More Switch Commitment Players and More?

Dec 21, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

Sunday, the reneged commit immediately followed by the new commitment to Alabama sent shock waves throughout the state of Alabama.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Hopefully all of them will come be a part of the greatest university in America baby the Alabama crimson tide !!!! Especially Winston I think he is the answer for us at QB not saying aj suxs but it's time the tide has a great QB an j believe he is the one please come to t'town

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2011

Roll Tide

SABAN BUILDING A ARMY IN T-Town

“Media Darling USC! BRAAHAHAHA!”

Since: Jan 07

I'm Blessed to Live In DIXIE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

T-Town Clown wrote:
Roll Tide
SABAN BUILDING A ARMY IN T-Town
> MMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ..

Yes, ladies and gentlemen ... it's delusions of grandeur and glory, run amuck in Tuscaloosa!

"Igor! Where is the stainless steel neck bolt", asks the good doctor? "I have it right here, in my greedy little hands, master", answers the hunched-back, Igor!

A cry of misery, and despair echoes from the nearby town...
"Save us ... save us, Doctor!"

"All right, all right ... The Doctor will save you!"

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Thunder echos through Tuscaloosa, as lightning flashes from The Doctor's gigantic electric capasitor, as it strikes the deliriously, delusional Bama fans. OUCH!!! Well, actually it was the good Doctor introducing the LSU Fightin' Tigers to the Alabama Crimson Tide. Same difference!

As fair maidens dressed in crimson and white dresses, wept, and moaned, "Oh, Nicky ... how could this have happened in our own house"? Grown men, in from their stills in the piney woods, but, dressed in their Sunday best, and, each with a checkered Bear Bryant hat on, cried like little newborn babies. Yes, millions upon millions of crimson tears were shed in sweet home Alabama. For the mighty Crimson Tide had fallen, like a brick.

Not a pretty sight! But, so ends the tragic story of the monster that terrorized Tuscaloosa on a seemingly normal November night, 2011.

Another heartfelt story by...

Yours truly,
Dr. Artie Frankenstein (Keeping the helpless, hopeless, hapless, restless, brainless twits safe from the mesmerizing, mind-washing powers, of the Statue of $atan in Tuscaloosa)
>;)

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

ART DECO MAN wrote:
<quoted text>> MMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ..
Yes, ladies and gentlemen ... it's delusions of grandeur and glory, run amuck in Tuscaloosa!
"Igor! Where is the stainless steel neck bolt", asks the good doctor? "I have it right here, in my greedy little hands, master", answers the hunched-back, Igor!
A cry of misery, and despair echoes from the nearby town...
"Save us ... save us, Doctor!"
"All right, all right ... The Doctor will save you!"
BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! Thunder echos through Tuscaloosa, as lightning flashes from The Doctor's gigantic electric capasitor, as it strikes the deliriously, delusional Bama fans. OUCH!!! Well, actually it was the good Doctor introducing the LSU Fightin' Tigers to the Alabama Crimson Tide. Same difference!
As fair maidens dressed in crimson and white dresses, wept, and moaned, "Oh, Nicky ... how could this have happened in our own house"? Grown men, in from their stills in the piney woods, but, dressed in their Sunday best, and, each with a checkered Bear Bryant hat on, cried like little newborn babies. Yes, millions upon millions of crimson tears were shed in sweet home Alabama. For the mighty Crimson Tide had fallen, like a brick.
Not a pretty sight! But, so ends the tragic story of the monster that terrorized Tuscaloosa on a seemingly normal November night, 2011.
Another heartfelt story by...
Yours truly,
Dr. Artie Frankenstein (Keeping the helpless, hopeless, hapless, restless, brainless twits safe from the mesmerizing, mind-washing powers, of the Statue of $atan in Tuscaloosa)
>;)
We gonna whup that ass DECO MAN you'll see...

rtr =)
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

T'town don't talk to deco he is still pissed saban left an they don't have a page for LSU fans to chat on

Since: Dec 11

Kennesaw, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>We gonna whup that ass DECO MAN you'll see...

rtr =)
The only good thing about LSU playing the Tide again?? LSU beats Saban twice in one year! GEAUX TIGERS!!

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

aFatherofThree wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good thing about LSU playing the Tide again?? LSU beats Saban twice in one year! GEAUX TIGERS!!
Nick will pull it out in the dome!!!! It will scare Mike the tiger so bad he will shyt in his cage...
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Judged:

Miles sure don't sound as confident as his fans he knows what happen first game he knows it's gonna be one hell of a fight. This time we want rely on a kicker

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
T'town don't talk to deco he is still pissed saban left an they don't have a page for LSU fans to chat on
> Wrong again, delusional Bama fan! Coach Artie was glad to see the old grouch,$lick $atan leave Baton Rouge. That guy is no fun to be around. Good recruiter, good defensive backs coach, fair to midland head coach. He'll win some, he'll lose some. LSU has the Mad Hatter! Good football coach, good x and o coach! Good personnel coach! Knows how to win big games, divisional, conference, out of conference, and national championships. Coach Miles is a fun guy! His teams have fun playing football, whereas $atan's teams are uptight, and are afraid to make big plays to win.
You keep the uptight $lick, we'll keep the fun loving Mad Hatter.
>:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

aFatherofThree wrote:
<quoted text>
> LOL! Yeah ... it'll be three in a row over $lick $atan, and his moonshining tide. Ole Les will pull the wool over Bama once again! It's great to be in Tiger Nation! Your soon to be 2011 BCS National Champions ... LSU-LSU-LSU!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Nick will pull it out in the dome!!!! It will scare Mike the tiger so bad he will shyt in his cage...
> It's gonna be "Doom in the Dome" for Bama! Mike the Tiger will growl and make ole $lick split his speedos!
>;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
Miles sure don't sound as confident as his fans he knows what happen first game he knows it's gonna be one hell of a fight. This time we want rely on a kicker
> Les Miles is more confident than uptight $lick $atan.$lick says LSU knows how to win the big games. Now, ask Les ... he'll tell you his "damn great football team" loves playing in the spotlight, and winning championships on the big stage. LSU, been there ... done that! It's gonna be BCS NC Crystal Trophy #3 in LSU's trophy case on the morning of January 10, 2011. YEEEEEHAAAAA!!! LSU-LSU-LSU!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

> Ole $lick is still kicking himself for leaving LSU. He would have won at least three, probably four BCS NC's if he'd have stayed in Baton Rouge. Well, at least he ended up in the second best place to be in the SEC. He'll probably win another NC at Bama ... but, it won't be this year!
>;)
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

You talk like bama has never been there deco let me enlighten you this will make number 14 to your 3 so don't think y'all the tradition we do there coach Fartie that is have the tradition
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Another mind changed in the tides favor big DL from mobile went from fsu to bama keep on rolling

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
You talk like bama has never been there deco let me enlighten you this will make number 14 to your 3 so don't think y'all the tradition we do there coach Fartie that is have the tradition
> So, you're resorting to name calling now? Listen up you little sawed off twit ... you weren't even born for 95% of those 12 paper maché trophies your precious Bama football team got handed to them. Bama Tradition: 12 pretend NC's handed out by a pack of ASSociated Press sportswriters! Coach Artie is laughing his @ss off! Your team has only played in how many BCS NC games? Yeah, the game you actually have to play on the gridiron to win a real National Championship Crystal Trophy. How about ONE ... one less than LSU has won. So, when your Crimson Tide get their @sses handed to them by LSU on January 9th ... you'll be TWO games behind LSU as REAL college football BCS National Champions. Don't choke on your tears when it happens, crybaby ... ya hear!? Now, have yourself a nice day folding your crying towels. You're gonna need 'em! LMAO!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Bama fan wrote:
Another mind changed in the tides favor big DL from mobile went from fsu to bama keep on rolling
> Big deal! Keep on Rolling? Question is ... will he be rolling good enough to make a big play against LSU in the future? Judging from what Bama has right now ... probably not! LSU knows how to win the big games, consistently ... Bama, sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Very inconsistent! Which Bama team is going to show up at the Superdome on January 9th? The Bama team who lost to LSU in Tuscaloosa, or the Bama team who lost to the (snicker) Utah Utes in the Superdome a couple of years ago? Coach Artie believes it will be both!!! BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Personally I feel like we pushed y'all all over the field first game few lucky breaks cost us I know this y'all didn't do much at all just kick one more fg than us I'll tell you this it's not going to bd a kicking game this time be ready the breaks y'all got first game isn't going to happen this time an I've seen all the tides NC games since the seventies LSU didn't have one till the 2000's
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

You talk about saban a lot miles acts like he isn't all there most of the time especially when time is running out better hope it's not that kind of game jan 9th
Bama fan

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Just curious who the hell is coach Artie never heard of him is he an a assistant or what

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••