Colts beat Ravens 20-3, advance to AFC title game

Full story: El Paso Times

There's a price to pay for keeping the ball out of Peyton Manning's hands. Once he gets it, he doesn't give it back - at least not until he's gotten the Indianapolis Colts plenty of points and a playoff win.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jan 17, 2010
zedlepplin

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Manu Chao... Live it forever or live it now.
Shube

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Way to go COLTS!!! Showed the loser ravens the way back to Baltimore with their tails between their spindly legs... I LOVE IT!!!

Oh, but that's right, the refs won the game for the Colts, HA HA HA!!

...poor ravens, excuses and luck gone :(

see ya next year :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joseph Addai Discussions

Search the Joseph Addai Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
2011 Indianapolis Colts season in review (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yep 4
Friday notes: Rey out for Colts; Skuta on deck;... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Smellthefarts 2
Irsay: 'Outside chance' Peyton back in Dec. (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Colts QB Manning out after another neck surgery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Colts Fan-atic 8
Vikings offer RBs coaching job to fired Colts a... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Newtonfarts 92
Pittsburgh RB loses a yard (Dec '10) Dec '10 Oh yeah 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••