Look for lots of Sorgi in finale

Look for lots of Sorgi in finale

There are 112 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 25, 2007, titled Look for lots of Sorgi in finale. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

This much is certain when the Indianapolis Colts close the regular season Sunday night in the RCA Dome against the Tennessee Titans: Backup quarterback Jim Sorgi will see his most extensive playing time since, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
nefan

Attleboro, MA

#109 Dec 27, 2007
Dome Boy wrote:
Do whats best for the team. This way everybody wins the whole city and state not just a fantasy team. Bring it home a 2nd Super Bowl trophy. P.S. Patriots and Donkey Face Brady are worried about the Colts winning America Loves the COLTS!!!!!!!
America is beyond sick of peyton and his damn commercials. is there one he wont try and do. ok so the pats are going to try and be 16-0 so what. enjoy the ride people. hey they might and even lose in the playoffs. who knows. but im having fun watching em. did the celtics beat sacramento last night? just wondering?
Titansbaby

Irving, TX

#110 Dec 27, 2007
titans hate TN

You need to learn how to spell before you post for all to see. As I said yesterday. Dungy will pull Peyton if he is smart. Nothing dirty about the hits on Matt Schwab, Phillip Rivers & Joey Harrington. The Titan defensive line is nothing to play around with.
Ms Patsie Asterisk

Indianapolis, IN

#111 Dec 27, 2007
nefan wrote:
<quoted text> America is beyond sick of peyton and his damn commercials. is there one he wont try and do. ok so the pats are going to try and be 16-0 so what. enjoy the ride people. hey they might and even lose in the playoffs. who knows. but im having fun watching em. did the celtics beat sacramento last night? just wondering?
What America is sick of is Belicheat and his constant lack of RESPECT. No one respects him enough, no one respects the Pats as much as they deserve. Blah blah blah. No one respects cheaters.

The whole country is sick of Belicheat and his boys, and their constant lack of RESPECT.
asdf

Minneapolis, MN

#112 Dec 27, 2007
rc new york wrote:
for the integrity of the pastime of football the colts have a moral obligation to entertain fans of football. if they are going to play it safe perhaps dungy should just forfeit right after the coin toss. too bad for nbc; this will probably be the lowest rated sunday night game in league history. i am not going to watch it. the second rate titans get to back into the playoffs. if by chance they had to play the colts last week and the jets this week the jet game would be meaningless. browns are a better team and dungy is keeping them out while allowing a hack group of gridironers a pardon. hope it comes back to haunt the colts. bad karma is in store!
The Colts arent keeping the Browns out. The Browns kept themselves out by not being able to be Cincinnati last week. They had their future in their own hands and blew it. Its not the Colts' job to do whats best for the Browns, its their job to do whats best for the Colts. That means playing hard all game, but only playing most of the starters in the first half. No need to risk a pointless injury in a meaningless game.
asdf

Minneapolis, MN

#113 Dec 27, 2007
nefan wrote:
<quoted text> America is beyond sick of peyton and his damn commercials. is there one he wont try and do. ok so the pats are going to try and be 16-0 so what. enjoy the ride people. hey they might and even lose in the playoffs. who knows. but im having fun watching em. did the celtics beat sacramento last night? just wondering?
WOuld you turn down a commerical if it were offered to you? Obviously it isnt hurting his play on the field so I say go for any and all comericials that come your way, so long as it isnt a product you dont beleive in.
rc new york

Forest Hills, NY

#114 Dec 27, 2007
the point spread is the real giveaway...who knows what and when did they know it before gamblers got wind of the info
Colts fan since 84

Phoenix, AZ

#115 Dec 27, 2007
Mike Pagel wrote:
I'm available if Jim Sorgi needs a backup...
I heard Jeff George is looking for work.
fellow veteran

Northbrook, IL

#116 Dec 27, 2007
NoClass wrote:
Manning will take 3 snaps and leave the game, so he can continue his "consecutive games started" streak. Of course the person he is chasing never did that, he always plays the entire game (barring injury).
I think you care more about that than Peyton does. Not sure I understand your motivation to come to an Indianapolis website to defend Favre, seems insecure. Peyton is a little more mature than that, individual records will come and go, world championships are what make legends.
Our Time

Templeton, MA

#117 Dec 27, 2007
Marvin Harrison Is Back!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news...
Craig

Indianapolis, IN

#118 Dec 27, 2007
asdf wrote:
<quoted text>
WOuld you turn down a commerical if it were offered to you? Obviously it isnt hurting his play on the field so I say go for any and all comericials that come your way, so long as it isnt a product you dont beleive in.
Like Stetson and Tom Brady?

Maxx

United States

#119 Dec 27, 2007
Our Time wrote:
Marvin Harrison Is Back!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news...
Good. Now lets get the rest of the team healthy and ready for the playoffs. A second consecutive Super Bowl awaits.
AFC East HaHa

AOL

#120 Dec 30, 2007
nefan wrote:
Hey, Peyton does a LOT of commercials and Brady does a LOT of skanky Boston ho's. While Peyton is getting richer, Brady is getting STD's. lol

As for Brady getting the TD record at 50, Manning could have had more two years ago but chose to kneel down at the end of one game to not rub it in on the opposing team, and handed off on several TD's to Addai when he could have thrown the TD.

Keep in mind, two years ago when Peyton got that record, the Colts lost in the playoffs-----as will the "smoke and mirrors" patriots. The AFC East is the weakest division in football and AFC South is the strongest! 6 of your wins were to college level teams. lol

Your "girly man" Brady will see one or more of them,(three of our four are in the playoffs), and anyone of the three are capable of beating the Patsies @sses. No brag just FACT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Addai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
News 2011 Indianapolis Colts season in review (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yep 4
News Friday notes: Rey out for Colts; Skuta on deck;... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Smellthefarts 2
News Irsay: 'Outside chance' Peyton back in Dec. (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Colts QB Manning out after another neck surgery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Colts Fan-atic 8
News Vikings offer RBs coaching job to fired Colts a... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Newtonfarts 92
News Pittsburgh RB loses a yard (Dec '10) Dec '10 Oh yeah 1
More from around the web