Bolts jolt Colts, win 23-17 in OT

There are 2 comments on the Jan 4, 2009, Bolttalk.com story titled Bolts jolt Colts, win 23-17 in OT. In it, Bolttalk.com reports that:

Peyton Manning has his MVP award and nothing more, outdone again in January by the San Diego Chargers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bolttalk.com.

donvey lindsey

Sun City, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2009
sproles represents the type of athelete i like, he may not be a star but he comes to play everytime not a overpaid spoiled brat
Unplug The Bolts

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 4, 2009
donvey lindsey wrote:
sproles represents the type of athelete i like, he may not be a star but he comes to play everytime not a overpaid spoiled brat
Yeah, that's why there's a good chance Sproles may be with another team next season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Addai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
News 2011 Indianapolis Colts season in review (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yep 4
News Friday notes: Rey out for Colts; Skuta on deck;... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Smellthefarts 2
News Irsay: 'Outside chance' Peyton back in Dec. (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Colts QB Manning out after another neck surgery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Colts Fan-atic 8
News Vikings offer RBs coaching job to fired Colts a... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Newtonfarts 92
News Pittsburgh RB loses a yard (Dec '10) Dec '10 Oh yeah 1
More from around the web