Timetable on Harrison's return for Co...

Timetable on Harrison's return for Colts remains uncertain

There are 137 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 19, 2007, titled Timetable on Harrison's return for Colts remains uncertain. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Indianapolis Colts president Bill Polian said Monday that Pro Bowl wide receiver Marvin Harrison's injured left knee is sound, stable and mechanically functional, describing it as a "minor sprain" along with a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Keith Smith

United States

#124 Nov 21, 2007
I KNOW ONE THING. THE PATS OUT SMARTED THE COLTS GETTING RANDY MOSS. IF THE COLTS HAD MOS THEY WOULDN'T MISS HARRISON!
Keith Smith

United States

#125 Nov 21, 2007
I CAN'T BELIVE THE BACKUP RECEIVERS THE COLTS HAVE! THE PATS WOULDN'T PLAY THESE BUM! THE JAGS AND TITANS OUR GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH THEM! OH I FORGOT THE FALCONS TOO!
mike

Newark, OH

#126 Nov 21, 2007
Keith Smith wrote:
I CAN'T BELIVE THE BACKUP RECEIVERS THE COLTS HAVE! THE PATS WOULDN'T PLAY THESE BUM! THE JAGS AND TITANS OUR GOING TO HAVE FUN WITH THEM! OH I FORGOT THE FALCONS TOO!
Gee, thats funny, they are the same bums that played the Patriots and only lost by four. So are you saying the Jags, Titans and Falcons are better than the Pats?
Oh lord

United States

#127 Nov 21, 2007
Enough Already wrote:
I am getting sick of all the "injury excuses" that colts fans are whining about. You have one of your key wide receivers out. Okay, get over it and make the best use of your depth. Oh wait, maybe the Colts don't have any depth because they blew 95% of their salary cap on Manning, Harrison, Wayne, and Freeny.
Now you know what it has been like for a true winner like Tom Brady all these years playing like a champion without "Pro Bowl" type wide outs.
The colts are like a 12th degree black belt in Karate. At the end of the day their both about choreography and finesse. When someone actually punches them in the mouth in a street fight they fold like a cheap suit. Stop making excuses and play football you insecure whiners.
Please, your team, the Patriots, have perfected the art of whining, starting with your owner all the way down to the fans.
Oh lord

United States

#128 Nov 21, 2007
Keith Smith wrote:
If only Polian would have gotten Mosss! He didn't, that why the pats will win the superbowl! Great job Polian!
You "our" a troll, and a stupid troll at that.
Oh lord

United States

#129 Nov 21, 2007
Keith Smith wrote:
I KNOW ONE THING. THE PATS OUT SMARTED THE COLTS GETTING RANDY MOSS. IF THE COLTS HAD MOS THEY WOULDN'T MISS HARRISON!
And if my dog meowed instead of barked, he'd be a cat. Your point is?
Keith Smith

United States

#130 Nov 21, 2007
THESE REJECT BACK RECEIVERS ALMOST MADEV THE COLTS LOSE LAST WEEK! MY COLTS BROTHERS HAVE INFORMED ME OF A LOCAL WIDEOUT JOHN STANFORD WHO IS QUITE THE SIZE OF MOSS! polian why nOT GIVE THE GUY A TRY!
Keith Smith

United States

#131 Nov 21, 2007
WE WANT JOHN STANFORD!
cookedcolts

Brookline Village, MA

#132 Nov 21, 2007
I respect the Colts as much as anyone else but it does not matter if they get Harrison back or not. Unless the Patriots suffer significant injuries ahead of the playoffs, every other team in the league is playing for second place. I hate to break it to everyone here, but the Colts are not winning in Foxboro in the playoffs.
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

#133 Nov 22, 2007
LOL it's funny, you Indy fans' "Get Well" posts on this site is almost as amusing as the sorry, hick town called.. indinapolis?? I never had to spell your little town before, I could look it up but.. why?

Honestly, do you people really think players read this or are you just flexing your fan loyalty/lameness by posting something to someone who will never read, respond, or care. Your lame.

ps. Get well soon!!!
(no more excuses)
mike

Newark, OH

#134 Nov 23, 2007
Loud Crowd Piped In wrote:
LOL it's funny, you Indy fans' "Get Well" posts on this site is almost as amusing as the sorry, hick town called.. indinapolis?? I never had to spell your little town before, I could look it up but.. why?
Honestly, do you people really think players read this or are you just flexing your fan loyalty/lameness by posting something to someone who will never read, respond, or care. Your lame.
ps. Get well soon!!!
(no more excuses)
You are lame for coming to an indy site and reading all of them. By the way it is INDIANAPOLIS. Get WEll, and GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!

“XLI”

Since: Jan 07

Indy

#135 Nov 23, 2007
ps. Get well soon!!!
(no more excuses)
You seemed to like the, "Hick from French Lick".
common sense

Indianapolis, IN

#136 Nov 23, 2007
Just for a little dose of reality. The dude calling Indy a hick town is from Belmont NH. I just went to their official town website and they list for recreation.#3 on their list reads as follows:
"The Belknap County 4-H Fairgrounds is the site of many summer activities including the Belknap County Fair, horse and livestock shows and auctions; and the Belmont Greyhound Track provides hours of fun for actual and simulcast race fans."
http://www.belmontnh.org/about_recreation.asp
By the way #2 was a recreation area with a playground and picnic tables. Not joking.
ps. Get well soon!!!
(no more excuses)
Loud Crowd Piped In

Wolfeboro, NH

#137 Nov 23, 2007
I'm visiting family outside Belmont for thanksgiving, I live in Boston, a real city. You really went to the Belmont town website?? LOL and you say Pats fans don't have better things to do...

ps. Get well soon!!
(no more excuses)
jeff gaylor

Harrisonburg, VA

#138 Dec 21, 2007
any word on marvins condition.
12/21/07
ruby

United States

#139 Dec 21, 2007
Patsfansteve wrote:
Gee, isn't it different when you don't have your best personnel on the field.
Colts fans should take the one ring they got away with (with the assistance of Polian's rules committee, some terrible officiating, and Saint Tony's overrated image) and be happy.
It's obvious that the Colts cannot overcome adversity in the same way that other teams (read: the Patriots) do. Also, how about that Adam VanDertieri, AKA Captain Hook. It seems that anything beyond 30 yards is not automatic anymore.
See you in the frozen north in January - maybe.
This from a Bilacheat fan.

Since: Dec 07

REVERE MASSSACHUSETTS

#141 Dec 25, 2007
FuckThePatriots07 wrote:
Go INDY or for that matter anyone who plays the Patriots...YOU ARE F*CKEN CHEATERS...one word for those Pat fans out there KARMA!!
Anyone who plays the Pats end there f*cken fantasy season they don't deserve sh*t...Bill Belicheat and Tom Shady don't deserve another title.
why the hate....great I.D you got.... really were you fornicated by the whole team the whole year....You really shouldn't share that with the public.....WHAT HAPPENED OUR COACH AND OUR QUARTER BACK didnt want to join in the fun???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Addai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
News 2011 Indianapolis Colts season in review (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yep 4
News Friday notes: Rey out for Colts; Skuta on deck;... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Smellthefarts 2
News Irsay: 'Outside chance' Peyton back in Dec. (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Colts QB Manning out after another neck surgery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Colts Fan-atic 8
News Vikings offer RBs coaching job to fired Colts a... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Newtonfarts 92
News Pittsburgh RB loses a yard (Dec '10) Dec '10 Oh yeah 1
More from around the web