AFC adds Bethea to Pro Bowl roster

AFC adds Bethea to Pro Bowl roster

There are 8 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jan 26, 2008, titled AFC adds Bethea to Pro Bowl roster. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

The Indianapolis Colts' defense will be represented in the Pro Bowl after all. Shortly after a shoulder injury forced safety Bob Sanders to pull himself out of the NFL's Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Marion, IL

#1 Jan 26, 2008
That's great for Bethea, but I still don't know why Gary Brackett was not selected.

Amlin, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2008
I still don't know why the Colts gift shop doesn't has this guy's jersey fore.

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2008
Gary Bracket wasn't selected because of all of the other bad ass Linebackers in the AFC.

Since: Jan 08

#4 Jan 27, 2008
the whole team from ne should have went against the nfc

Arpin, WI

#5 Jan 27, 2008
the whole team from ne should have went against the nfc
Very funny.

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2008
Congrats to Antoine! Go beat'em down for the Colts!!

Jacksonville, NC

#7 Jan 28, 2008
only 2nd year player, we're still young. superbowl 43 champs!!

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jan 30, 2008
Huge congrats to Bethea. He's an extremely talented player that has some of the best field instincts out there, but he gets very little attention with Bob "Demon D" Sanders next to him.

Good stuff. I've been saying since before the season began that the Colts would have the toughest secondary out there. Lots of doubters, too, acting like losing the two starting CBs was a nightmare. No way. This group of young, tough hitters will continue to make a name for itself.

Major congratulations, Antoine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Addai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
News 2011 Indianapolis Colts season in review (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yep 4
News Friday notes: Rey out for Colts; Skuta on deck;... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Smellthefarts 2
News Irsay: 'Outside chance' Peyton back in Dec. (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Colts QB Manning out after another neck surgery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Colts Fan-atic 8
News Vikings offer RBs coaching job to fired Colts a... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Newtonfarts 92
News Pittsburgh RB loses a yard (Dec '10) Dec '10 Oh yeah 1
More from around the web