Colts Chat: Dominic Rhodes

Colts Chat: Dominic Rhodes

There are 1 comment on the Colts.com Football News story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Colts Chat: Dominic Rhodes. In it, Colts.com Football News reports that:

A Question-Answer Session with Colts Running Back Dominic Rhodes Running back Dominic Rhodes, an eight-year NFL veteran and former 1,000-yard rusher, is in his seventh season with the Colts, his first since ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colts.com Football News.

Vink

Belleville, Canada

#1 Oct 27, 2008
Dear colts fan im a big colt fan but i think its time that we band together and do something with this defence. I think its time we get rid of Ron Meeks Im sick of seen our defence 5 to 10 yard down the field in the pass coverage and also sick of seen the run defance that cant do any thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joseph Addai Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News An early look at how the Patriots roster stands... (Jun '12) Jun '12 No One Special 1
News 2011 Indianapolis Colts season in review (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yep 4
News Friday notes: Rey out for Colts; Skuta on deck;... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Smellthefarts 2
News Irsay: 'Outside chance' Peyton back in Dec. (Sep '11) Sep '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Colts QB Manning out after another neck surgery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Colts Fan-atic 8
News Vikings offer RBs coaching job to fired Colts a... (Jan '11) Feb '11 Newtonfarts 92
News Pittsburgh RB loses a yard (Dec '10) Dec '10 Oh yeah 1
More from around the web