Bengals Ochocinco reduced to fuming n...

Bengals Ochocinco reduced to fuming nonfactor

There are 5 comments on the Log Cabin Democrat story from Nov 9, 2010, titled Bengals Ochocinco reduced to fuming nonfactor. In it, Log Cabin Democrat reports that:

Chad Ochocinco is tired of being a sidekick. When the Cincinnati Bengals signed receiver Terrell Owens at the start of training camp, Ochocinco was content playing "Robin" to T.O's "Batman," saying he was glad to stay in the background to help the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Log Cabin Democrat.

mwgfret

Hayward, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Cool. I loved it when that huge offensive lineman told him to shut his f$%#@&^ mouth.

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#2 Nov 10, 2010
And he walked away with his tail between his legs...looked like a scared puppy!
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#3 Nov 12, 2010
But what's with Palmer listening to those to with his head down like a little schoolboy caught cheating? That might be the only thing MORE pathetic.

“clemens for president '20”

Since: Nov 09

Erie

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
But what's with Palmer listening to those to with his head down like a little schoolboy caught cheating? That might be the only thing MORE pathetic.
Sunday night game pre-view of the AFC champ. game???? HMMMMMMMMM????
rudy

Port William, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2010
Why should noshow be crying about T.O.?
He helped get him here. Saying that he would take A
Paycut to sign him.T.j. had more talent and so dose
Jordan Shipley. If Marvin had any balls he would
bench Chad and TO . They dont play every play stopping on routes ,not running the right route
And another thing that pisses me off if you
cant sellout by thursday@1:oopm Show another
division game not a infomercial MIKE BROWN YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE ON THE PLANET. YOUR
DAD WOULD BEAT YOU REAPEDALY IN THE BACK OF THE
HEAD WITH A WET SQUERRL holy shit wheres the tylenol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Shipley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Rumors: Are the Dallas Cowboys the latest t... (Aug '12) Aug '12 CowboyFan 4
News 2011 Cincinnati Bengals Roster: Re-sign, Releas... (Jan '11) Jan '11 tim 1
News Cincinnati Bengals- A team in turmoil likely ta... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Who Dey 3
News Texas (Dec '10) Dec '10 Larry from Cleburne 1
News Texas' lost season veering toward Brown's first... (Nov '10) Nov '10 horns in okc 6
News Texas' lost season veering toward Brown's first... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Bullfarts 3
News Bengals' Palmer has plummeted in the stat depar... (Oct '10) Oct '10 MindLegend 1