April Surprise

April Surprise

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from May 12, 2008, titled April Surprise. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

“We're glad to honor an organization that not only serves the community but our pets as well.”

April ended with a wonderful surprise for the Seattle Humane Society - a check for $2,000 and a visit from the Seahawk's own number 27, Jordan Babineaux . via Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Raymond From H-town

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2008
Hey I didn't know you cared for any dog except for Pookie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jordan Babineaux Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hasselbeck's 3 TD passes lift Titans over Browns (Oct '11) Oct '11 Seafarts 4
News Blitzing Seahawks defense does it part in victory (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 4
News Seahawks sign DE Brock (Sep '10) Sep '10 neil 2
News Julius Jones, Babineaux among reported Seahawks... (Sep '10) Sep '10 neil 1
News Seattle Seahawks Position Breakdown: Safety (Jun '09) Jun '09 Carl 1
News Former Dolphin Olindo Mare named Seattle's open... (Sep '08) Sep '08 RAIDER MISTERIO 14
News Grossman's Split Personality (Jan '07) Feb '07 meme 4
More from around the web