Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Aqib Talib is c...

Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Aqib Talib is contrite in return from one-game suspension

There are 1 comment on the St. Petersburg Times story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Aqib Talib is contrite in return from one-game suspension. In it, St. Petersburg Times reports that:

For a week, Aqib Talib wasn't just banned from One Buc Place. His name was never even mentioned in the team's defensive backs meeting room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Petersburg Times.

Tampa, FL

#1 Sep 15, 2010
We will, without question, need Talib. If, if, if, if ,if, we can slow the Panthers run game. I feel we take another win. The safeties have to be more disciplined, or could be in for a long game. We have a young team, and they have tasted blood with the first win. Stay discipline and let the win come to us. Carolina has a young team as well, so we must capitalize and create turnovers to take pressure off Freeman. Get 'em boys. GO BUCS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carolina Panthers injury updates: RB Jonathan S... (Dec '14) Dec '14 BonerRants Part 2 3
News Newton focused on results, not speed (May '13) Sep '13 Jim1 2
News 2013 Carolina Panthers: Ted Ginn and the tale o... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Brewer 2
News Carolina Panthers: Ted Ginn Jr. Signing Overloo... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ted Ginn Family 2
News Former Carolina Panthers safety Chris Harris no... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Checking injuries that matter most (Dec '12) Dec '12 Buster 2
News Panthers In Danger Of Losing Fans (Nov '12) Nov '12 Harry Horton 2
More from around the web