BREAKDOWN: Top backs aplenty in this year's draft

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 18, 2008, titled BREAKDOWN: Top backs aplenty in this year's draft. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

This is a fine year to need a running back. There is top talent, like Darren McFadden, and there is depth, especially through two rounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Mr_Bungle

South Hackensack, NJ

#1 Apr 18, 2008
I'd like to know who the AFC general manager is that said McFadden is a better prospect than Adrian Peterson, because he's not going to have a job for very long. McFadden doesn't possess Peterson's power and he does not punish the tackler. In fact, from what I saw of McFadden, he goes down quite easily.
Fred

Orlando, FL

#3 Apr 18, 2008
Kevin Smith is a Beast!!
Reality

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2008
As you all know....

when I come home from a hard day of work and really....REALLY....want the most exhaustive, informative, insider draft tidbits...

I ALWAYS....ALWAYS....turn to the Sun-Sentinel....who have offered this bit of "as yet undiscovered information" about running back "X"...and I quote from the article!!!...

22. Dantrell Savage, Oklahoma St.: A good little back.

Oh my...be still my beating heart!!! I've GOT TO CALL THE MEL KIPER WEB PAGE and cancel my subscription to this GURU of all things college talent and NFL upside information!!

Hey...Mel!!! Give me my $27 bucks back!!!!!!

The Einsteins at the Sentinel have informed me that #22 is a "good little back"

HEY!!!!

IDIOTS AT THE SENTINEL!!!!

I had "good little backs" at Sonny's Bar-B-Que last night......but they were BABYBACKS!!!!!!!!

can ya at least throw us a freakin' bone of further info here?????

OR....

just STOP your running backs "SCOUTING EXPERTISE" at, say, the first 5 backs!!!

You know...what your CEO and Editors will allow you to actually REVIEW THOROUGHLY!!!!!

un

freaking

be

LEEEEEEEEEEV

able!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Stewart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carolina Panthers injury updates: RB Jonathan S... Dec '14 BonerRants Part 2 3
News Newton focused on results, not speed (May '13) Sep '13 Jim1 2
News 2013 Carolina Panthers: Ted Ginn and the tale o... (Jun '13) Jul '13 Brewer 2
News Carolina Panthers: Ted Ginn Jr. Signing Overloo... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ted Ginn Family 2
News Former Carolina Panthers safety Chris Harris no... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 2
News Checking injuries that matter most (Dec '12) Dec '12 Buster 2
News Panthers In Danger Of Losing Fans (Nov '12) Nov '12 Harry Horton 2
More from around the web