Lineman gives team a jolt

There are 30 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Lineman gives team a jolt. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Filled with the blush of youth, Marshal Yanda took the dare, stepped into the middle of the group and got tasered with a stun gun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“GO RAVENS!”

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Aug 13, 2008
I hope he stays at Guard this year. Our O-line is gonna be great this year, just give them some time.
bhster

Baltimore, MD

#24 Aug 13, 2008
These football players definitely have a different mentality. I don't know if it's funny or stupid or a combination of both. I just wanna see what Yanda and his buddies can do this season when it comes to run blocking and protecting whoever is playing QB. This is a good story, but I'm really yearning for the regular season to get here so we can can some stories with real substance...about opponents' strengths, weaknesses, and strategies...why a play was called, how Harbaugh pans out as head coach compared to Billick. That's what I wanna read about when it comes to my beloved Ravens!
Smith1upBoller

Richmond, VA

#25 Aug 13, 2008
I hope he got shocked so much that he thinks he's a strong solid O lineman as of now!

maybe we can do the same for Kyle Boller! I mean, we did send him to a shrink, I know that did wonders for him, didn't it?
LOL

(waits for Truth to come attack my post in an angry profanity laced tirade)
jeffro

Pittsboro, NC

#26 Aug 13, 2008
I think your QB better have a holster with a tazer. So when the opposing D lineman come in to rip off his head he can have some legit protection. I think by the third or fourth game the league might allow it. I don't know if the public wants to witness that kind of QB beatings. The Tazer would at least stop the first guy and give him time to run. Smith is your guy, he is from the hood, he could maybe just tuck it in the pants..forget the holster.
Jack Lee

United States

#27 Aug 13, 2008
Great pick Ozzie. This kid is a monster.

If anyone saw the Yanda hit on U-Tube, he laid a guy out cold on a reverse. Hit of the year, Ray Lewis style!
raytoppin

London, Canada

#28 Aug 13, 2008
IHAVE BEEN HOTTER THAN A FIRECRACKER IN BASEBALL AND HAVE A BARKING DOG TONITE. contact me at [email protected]
raytoppin

London, Canada

#29 Aug 13, 2008
ROLLLLLLLLLLING ROLLLLLLLLLLLING IHAVE A BARKING DOG N BASEBALL TONITE, CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
ILOVEMJYANDA

Detroit, MI

#30 Aug 13, 2008
yanda will do great this year! i'm sure he would do better if he still had me in the sack!
GHT

Portland, OR

#31 Aug 14, 2008
ILOVEMJYANDA wrote:
yanda will do great this year! i'm sure he would do better if he still had me in the sack!
yeah I heard he has some real sexy moves, you outta see him tasered and all, quite a lot of rythem and style
Browns Own Ravens in 08

Houston, TX

#32 Aug 15, 2008

Filled with the blush of youth, Marshal Yanda took the dare, stepped into the middle of the group and got a train pulled on him.

However, before all the humping was to start, he made the team wear Browns jerseys so he can see what it will be like getting railed by the Browns in 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Ogden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
News Parcells, Sapp, Carter among 7 Hall inductees (Feb '13) Feb '13 Childress 2
News Report: Agent admits paying college players (9:... (Oct '10) Oct '10 OMG 2
News Hey, Jamison (Feb '09) Feb '09 hehehehehe 1
News Ravens release Mulitalo (Mar '07) Jan '09 Pits 26
News Something to talk about: 105.7 FM switches to s... (Nov '08) Jan '09 Bob 85
News Anderson's bounce proves fortuitous (Nov '08) Nov '08 itssteeven 3
More from around the web