3 things

Full story: Baltimore Sun

Running game needs to be dominant. The Ravens have to exploit the NFL 's worst run defense, which is allowing 188.5 yards a game on the ground.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2008
Joe Mess East BMore

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Run the ball right down their throats!!
Texans Suck

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

LOL, yet another great prediction from the tard.
Fells Point Craig

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Sanders out, and a gimpy Freeney will help. Lots of Mclain & Zo!
Rob

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

What about his other 2 interceptions [1 overturned ]any time you turn the bal over it greatly diminishes your chances of winning...I've never seen a quarterback throw an interception to a defender who was standing 10 yards directly in front of him.... and the second one was equally as amazing... very telling very alarming.
itssteeven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Rob wrote:
What about his other 2 interceptions [1 overturned ]any time you turn the bal over it greatly diminishes your chances of winning...I've never seen a quarterback throw an interception to a defender who was standing 10 yards directly in front of him.... and the second one was equally as amazing... very telling very alarming.
LOL I know i coudn't believe what i saw........."Our Quarterback is TOAST".....I miss Kyle....
Lewis Fan

Englewood Cliffs, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2008

Everyone knows the Ravens will try to run so Indy will stack the box. The Ravens will be somewhat successful but Manning will still get a lot of opportunities. Look for the Indy offensive line to hold and get away with it. The NFL doesn't want their poster boy harmed any more. McAlister will get flagged for at least one pass interference to sustain a Colt drive. The Ravens will once again be the better football team on the field but will have another loss to show for it.
OrioleMagic

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

If the Ravens knock Peyton Manning out of the game in the 1st half, they have a chance to win. If they don't, Manning will pick our secondary apart. Peyton won't even throw the ball towards McAlister's side of the field. You know that there's nothing that Frank Walker or Corey Ivy can do to stop him.

Once the Colts take the lead, the Ravens will have to give up the run. That's when the real fun will begin. Sunday's game will not be pretty.
Mdog

Glassboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

I cannot beleive you are calling for Kyle Boller after 4 games. Do you watch any other games in the nfl,ie, brian grieses 3 inter. game or how about K. collins 2 in that game. Open your eyes and give the kid a chance. He did complete 12 in a row, and than they tighten the reins.
PaPaJim

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

The Colts do not have a lineman over 300 pounds on their offensive line and we do not have one under. We average about 330 with Willie in for Terry. Same as the 2000 super bowl with the Giants. It should be no contest if we pound the ball straight at them. Same thing on the defensive side. We should use a cover two, jam their receivers at the line and chase manning all over the field for the few times he gets on the field. The only way we lose is if we turn the ball over like the Texans.......
Marcus

Henniker, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

They need to RUN the ball and control the clock to win, keep the ball away from the Colts offense. This secondary got a lot weaker with Walker at CB, maybe he'll surprise us and hold his own, but they gotta put pressure on Peyton to stop him ,he's looked average so far but he'll look great if he has time to pick on Walker. Still a winnable game since the Colts are banged up as well but it's gonna be pretty close.
Corey

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2008

I'm a Colts/Ravens fan, I love both teams (I know thier rivals) But seeing that I was born in Indiana, I'm going for the Colts, the Ravens secondary is really bad. My Raven fanhood came when I moved from Indiana to Pasadena. Go Colts, Go Ravens. May the best team win!
Kerap

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2008

Damn! The Ravens really are a joke! Got beat down today...Flacco still tossing INT's...and kiss the #1 defense ranking goodbye!!!

Over Rated Ravens.
Joe Mess East BMore

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Texans Suck wrote:
LOL, yet another great prediction from the tard.
Yo bitc*, I believe we "just ran the ball down their collective throats". Your day is coming, November 9th. Prepare yourself girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jonathan Ogden Discussions

Search the Jonathan Ogden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
Parcells, Sapp, Carter among 7 Hall inductees (Feb '13) Feb '13 Childress 2
Report: Agent admits paying college players (9:... (Oct '10) Oct '10 OMG 2
Hey, Jamison (Feb '09) Feb '09 hehehehehe 1
Ravens release Mulitalo (Mar '07) Jan '09 Pits 26
Something to talk about: 105.7 FM switches to s... (Nov '08) Jan '09 Bob 85
Anderson's bounce proves fortuitous (Nov '08) Nov '08 itssteeven 3
•••
•••