Odgen: 'I'm a Baltimore Raven for life'

Odgen: 'I'm a Baltimore Raven for life'

There are 7 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Jun 12, 2008, titled Odgen: 'I'm a Baltimore Raven for life'. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The Ravens said farewell to Jonathan Ogden today, but the All-Pro offensive tackle did not say goodbye to the city where he played his illustrious 12-year career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Since: Sep 07

Midlothian, Virginia

#1 Jun 12, 2008
Thanks for everything JO.
Sammy

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2008
It's about time. Toooo bad he picked this year to retire. He won't be a 1st ballot HOF with the class of 08. Better players then him. Maybe in 7 years.
Truth

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 12, 2008
Sammy wrote:
It's about time. Toooo bad he picked this year to retire. He won't be a 1st ballot HOF with the class of 08. Better players then him. Maybe in 7 years.
..off course he will be......you're an idiot!

Since: Oct 07

Glen Burnie, Md

#4 Jun 12, 2008
Thanks JO!! Good luck and enjoy your retirement.
B A S H

Williamsburg, VA

#5 Jun 12, 2008
Best wishes and thanks J.O. for providing memorable moments for this Baltimore Ravens fan for life.
Sammy

United States

#6 Jun 12, 2008
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
..off course he will be......you're an idiot!
Talk to me in 5 years and we'll find out who's the idiot. Your post just says you know nothing about Football.
Truth

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jun 13, 2008
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to me in 5 years and we'll find out who's the idiot. Your post just says you know nothing about Football.
No, YOU know nothing about football, and probably anything else........there is NO WAY he doesn't get in first ballot........and if you disagree, you are a total moron.......bottom line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Ogden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ravens hope to unveil Lewis statue before season (Mar '14) Mar '14 Paul bleeds Purple 1
News Parcells, Sapp, Carter among 7 Hall inductees (Feb '13) Feb '13 Childress 2
News Report: Agent admits paying college players (9:... (Oct '10) Oct '10 OMG 2
News Hey, Jamison (Feb '09) Feb '09 hehehehehe 1
News Ravens release Mulitalo (Mar '07) Jan '09 Pits 26
News Something to talk about: 105.7 FM switches to s... (Nov '08) Jan '09 Bob 85
News Anderson's bounce proves fortuitous (Nov '08) Nov '08 itssteeven 3
More from around the web