Falcons Player Charged in Dog Abuse

Falcons Player Charged in Dog Abuse

There are 6 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Oct 26, 2007, titled Falcons Player Charged in Dog Abuse. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

Gwinnett County police arrested Atlanta Falcons defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux Monday morning on a charge of felony animal cruelty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

Debbie

Kensington, Canada

#1 Nov 4, 2007
Let me at him. He deserves the same he gave to the poor dogs. Sick bastard. I hope he gets locked up for life and the prisoners beat him like he did the dogs.
People in the Public

Phenix City, AL

#2 Nov 4, 2007
Put him in jail with teammate Mike Vick!
Game over its Crime time

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2007
These are the type of people that we allow our kids to accept as role models, or even better yet represent our state? I can't believe how far down the tubes football has fallen. The NFL should have there own police department to control all the felons, and law breakers they have in there organization.
TB Chief

Decatur, IL

#4 Nov 6, 2007
Boy! The Atlanta Falcons sure know how to pick them don't they? No wonder they are losing all their fans and games are getting blacked out in Atlanta.

“Michelle”

Since: Oct 07

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 7, 2007
I think some folks just want to get caught. With a huge scandal going on involving dogs, who in their right mind would bring attention to themselves this way? Wouldn't you think everyone would be minding their P's and Q's? I suppose it's a good thing that criminals aren't that smart. It helps us catch more of them.
Miyah

Raleigh, NC

#8 Sep 28, 2008
I hope he get beatuo like he did to his dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Babineaux Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Donald, Falcons Draft Pick? (Feb '14) Feb '14 pablo 1
News 2 women die in SW Atlanta house fire caused by ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TSA Director 1
News Atlanta Falcons making everyone forget about Mi... (Dec '08) Jan '10 petaputa08 28
News Falcons see chance to make a statement (Dec '09) Dec '09 bulldog3 1
News Drug Probe Leads to Vick's Property (Apr '07) Sep '09 Doglover3 9
News Atlanta owner basks in team's turnaround (Jan '09) Jan '09 Cajunboy 1
News Charge dropped against Babineaux (Nov '07) Mar '08 Famuan 43
More from around the web