Drug Probe Leads to Vick's Property

Drug Probe Leads to Vick's Property

There are 9 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 26, 2007, titled Drug Probe Leads to Vick's Property. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police conducting a drug investigation raided a house owned by Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick and found dozens of dogs, some injured and emaciated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

fifi

Miami, FL

#2 Apr 27, 2007
He's a bag of dirt, and so is his whole family. Why do I include his family? Well, a few years ago, when Vick was the backup, the starter (I forget the name) was seriously hurt.

I will never forget the shameful and disgusting display: his family, seated in the same section as the family of the hurt QB began to dance and jump around in celebration because their little thug would now get to play.

If he has abused these dogs, I hope they throw his carcass in the slammer. But as athletes and entertainers get a special track on the justice system, they will probably just fine him, and maybe make him do community service. In the off-season, of course.
ziggy zagga

AOL

#3 Apr 27, 2007
i said it a month ago, they made a huge mistake gettinng rid of matt schaub and keeping this overrated baffoon instead. they are goinng to regret the move in a major way half way through this season when schaub is lighting it up and vick is sucking it up like he has for the past five years. no wonder this organization is perpetually pathetic. nice job mckay.
ziggy zagga

AOL

#4 Apr 27, 2007
fifi wrote:
He's a bag of dirt, and so is his whole family. Why do I include his family? Well, a few years ago, when Vick was the backup, the starter (I forget the name) was seriously hurt.
I will never forget the shameful and disgusting display: his family, seated in the same section as the family of the hurt QB began to dance and jump around in celebration because their little thug would now get to play.
If he has abused these dogs, I hope they throw his carcass in the slammer. But as athletes and entertainers get a special track on the justice system, they will probably just fine him, and maybe make him do community service. In the off-season, of course.
fifi....Chris Chandler
fifi

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 27, 2007
ziggy zagga wrote:
<quoted text>
fifi....Chris Chandler
That's the fellow; thank you!
fifi

Miami, FL

#6 Apr 27, 2007
ziggy zagga wrote:
i said it a month ago, they made a huge mistake gettinng rid of matt schaub and keeping this overrated baffoon instead. they are goinng to regret the move in a major way half way through this season when schaub is lighting it up and vick is sucking it up like he has for the past five years. no wonder this organization is perpetually pathetic. nice job mckay.
Remember last season, when he got on a hot sreak? It was all "I made" "I did," struting at in front of the press

Then when the fumbled away a couple of games (unforced fumbles) he started handing out blame "well, we if we hadn't had that false start two plays before, then I would not have to to throw blah blah blah." He's worse than a coach killer, he's a team killer.

I can't imagine him being popular on that team; you know, I'd love to see him an Owens on the same squad... oh, the cat fights... if it happens, it would have to be with the Raiders.
kitty

AOL

#7 Apr 28, 2007
When will the NFL wake up?? How about the public. This is outragous......Will someone please clean up the pros. This is sick, just sick. How long and how far will the american people let this go? Shame on us.
fifi

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 28, 2007
kitty wrote:
When will the NFL wake up?? How about the public. This is outragous......Will someone please clean up the pros. This is sick, just sick. How long and how far will the american people let this go? Shame on us.
I stopped watching basketball about 15 years ago, when they let players get away with anything, inlcuding kicking cameramen.

Baseball is an unwatchable putrid joke, with the live ball worked into the game to create the 'excitement' of the home run record chase yo boost the sport's popularity after the disastrous strike. Helped, of course, by steroids, the open secret that assisted the tainted breaking of the records.

The NFL is well on its way.
falcon frustrated

Sharpsburg, GA

#9 Apr 28, 2007
maybe blank got lightning in a bottle with home depot....right place right time. he sure has NO judge of character with vick. for each speeding ticket, one speeds 60 times. what does vick do with his life. i have caught flights at anytime for a next day meeting...waiting -2-3 hours is normal. a meeting with congress i would have called blank and you know his private jet would have gotten there. peachtree dekalb at 6am,,,however vick is probably in haze at that time. vick is garbage, blank is not so hot either. great promoter, but nfl is really hot now, poor owner.
Doglover3

Green Cove Springs, FL

#10 Sep 26, 2009
falcon frustrated wrote:
maybe blank got lightning in a bottle with home depot....right place right time. he sure has NO judge of character with vick. for each speeding ticket, one speeds 60 times. what does vick do with his life. i have caught flights at anytime for a next day meeting...waiting -2-3 hours is normal. a meeting with congress i would have called blank and you know his private jet would have gotten there. peachtree dekalb at 6am,,,however vick is probably in haze at that time. vick is garbage, blank is not so hot either. great promoter, but nfl is really hot now, poor owner.
he does now!
http://www.sackvick.net/sack-vick-petitions/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Babineaux Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Donald, Falcons Draft Pick? (Feb '14) Feb '14 pablo 1
News 2 women die in SW Atlanta house fire caused by ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TSA Director 1
News Atlanta Falcons making everyone forget about Mi... (Dec '08) Jan '10 petaputa08 28
News Falcons see chance to make a statement (Dec '09) Dec '09 bulldog3 1
News Atlanta owner basks in team's turnaround (Jan '09) Jan '09 Cajunboy 1
News Falcons Player Charged in Dog Abuse (Nov '07) Sep '08 Miyah 6
News Charge dropped against Babineaux (Nov '07) Mar '08 Famuan 43
More from around the web