Falcons' Babineaux Denies Animal Abuse

Falcons' Babineaux Denies Animal Abuse

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 20, 2007, titled Falcons' Babineaux Denies Animal Abuse . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Atlanta Falcons defensive lineman Jonathan Babineaux denied responsibility on Tuesday for the death of his girlfriend's dog, which led to felony animal abuse charges against the player.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

chris

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 21, 2007
If he is responsible I hope hope he gets the most painful type of cancer and dies a slow death.
VApple

Bayside, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2007
someone should bash him over the head
abe

AOL

#3 Feb 21, 2007
some day he will get his. there are a lot of dog owners in the NFL.
dave Indianapolis

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 22, 2007
It's not that he is a football player... outside of murder/rape... I can not think of a more heinous crime...
june

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Aug 21, 2007
there should be no forgiveness for him.... he should donate all his money to helping dogs... he should never play football again... who would want to watch this monster anyways... omg how could he let animals suffer that way.... plea bargin... it makes me what to throw up - thinking of those poor helpless dogs... and there sufferings..
june

Mississauga, Canada

#6 Aug 21, 2007
p.s. who cares if he does not time..FOR HIS CRIME... ITS NOT LONG ENOUGH... he is HEARTLESS PERSON NOT TO UNDERSTAND HOW PAINFUL THIS MUST HAVE BEEN FOR THESE ANIMALS... JUST TO MAKE MONEY.....!!!!! HORRIBLE......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonathan Babineaux Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aaron Donald, Falcons Draft Pick? (Feb '14) Feb '14 pablo 1
News 2 women die in SW Atlanta house fire caused by ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 TSA Director 1
News Atlanta Falcons making everyone forget about Mi... (Dec '08) Jan '10 petaputa08 28
News Falcons see chance to make a statement (Dec '09) Dec '09 bulldog3 1
News Drug Probe Leads to Vick's Property (Apr '07) Sep '09 Doglover3 9
News Atlanta owner basks in team's turnaround (Jan '09) Jan '09 Cajunboy 1
News Falcons Player Charged in Dog Abuse (Nov '07) Sep '08 Miyah 6
More from around the web