Bears sweep Packers

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Quick: Which team was the NFC North champion playing for home-field advantage in the playoffs? Which one was the 2007 flop with nothing to play for in a lost season? The Green Bay Packers came to Soldier Field ...
Comments
141 - 144 of 144 Comments Last updated Jan 22, 2008
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
eric

Marshfield, WI

#152 Dec 29, 2007
HAHA Hey i didnt root for the bears,although i was happy for you,so i dont belame you abit.

My Christmas was great also thank you.My mom came out for the week,so it was great seeing her again.

WHat a great New Years present would that be! The pack winning the SB~! I still say the Colts or Jax will beat the Pats! The presure of being unbeaten will be tough to hold up under, although the Pats will get the benefit of every call from here on in. Strike while the iron is hot, as i told you last year,nothing is guarrentied,so if the Packers are going to win it all,it might as well start now,with the 2 seed.

Emagine this the Packers and the Patriots in the SB! What would the NFL want more,a perfect season by NE for ratings, or Brett Favre winning a SB as one of the most popular player in HIstory!

“Only God will judge me”

Since: Dec 07

Chicago, IL

#153 Dec 31, 2007
Good game,

Nice seeing they finally switched of the plays.

peterson passing to hester???? Wow..
Austinht

Saint Paul, MN

#154 Dec 31, 2007
Trapped in Wisconsin wrote:
Oh one more thing - why does everyone get upset about steroids in baseball and all of the records that might be "tainted?" Why hammer Barry Bonds when the biggest cheat is Brett Favre? I listened to Steve Young praise Favre's continuous start record yet no one seems to remember that Favre was a self-proclaimed drug addict for 4 seasons. Yes, back from 1992-1996 Favre admitted to being addicted to the powerful pain-killer Vicadin. The NFL made him enter rehab. So why doesn't ESPN, Fox or at least the Chicago sports community start making this known? It is real easy to play every game and set records when you can't feel any pain!
If you put an asterisk on Bonds record-breaking ball, then put a bigger asterisk on Favre's continuous game record. If we cut off the 1992-1996 seasons when Favre admits to playing hopped on Vicadin, then the record is not much of a record.
Just calling a spade a spade!
Man do I feel sorry for you living in SLACKER ville. You are right on with the facts, it will come out when Lorenzo finally stops throwing interceptions.( Thanks for your honest post)
Ryan

Oak Creek, WI

#155 Jan 22, 2008
Trapped in Wisconsin wrote:
BEARS SWEEP PACKERS! THANK YOU GOD!!
That is the Best Christmas present ever! I have been trapped in Milwaukee for over 7 years all because I took a job promotion to come here. I was told that it would be for only 4 years! I am a life-long Cubs/Bears fan and Hate everything Wisconsin but, knew that as long as I was within a couple hours of Chicago, I could weather the crap that is Wisconsin. Turns out no one from any of my employer's 12 other offices wants anything to do with CheeseHeadville! I wonder if Canada would buy this crap state? Maybe we could through in a couple of delicious deep dish pizzas to convince them?
Now for my point! Lots of Milwaukee sports writers are anxiously waiting 2008 when some Harley Davidson dumbass named Ryan Lipski will get his Wrigley Field commemorative brick placed in the sidewalk around the stadium! The brick says "GO BREWERS GO, RYAN LIPSKI, BREW CREW FAN."
Do not let this cheese-headed moron do this! Better yet, what if an accident happened and the brick was inscribed with "Go Bears Go, Bears Crew Fan." YEAH - get the word out to Wrigley Field and the Cubs to cut this bonehead off. If the inscription can't be changed, how about cementing it upside down in the dirt!
GO CUBS, GO BEARS!
Trapped in Wisconsin
Milwaukee, WI. 53235
Hehehe, I send you some nice pics of my brick! Just got the commemorative take home today!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Ryan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL punter thinks Chris Culliver should be susp... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anne Ominous 1
Seahawks' Mare looks to continue streak (Oct '10) Oct '10 spseahawks 6
Notes: Averting cold feet (Dec '08) Dec '08 PackFan58 1
Analysis: Packers Lacking in Close Games, But D... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Jake 2
Mike Vandermause column: Why can't Packers GMs ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 eric 2
Insider: Punter switch has history (Sep '08) Sep '08 mspadoni17 1
Jon Ryan Released by Packers?! (Sep '08) Sep '08 Mark 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jon Ryan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE