Official Jon Runyan Website

Official Jon Runyan Website

Posted in the Jon Runyan Forum

Tommy

Long Branch, NJ

#1 Mar 16, 2007
Hey everyone! check out Jon Runyan's Official Website! its got videos of his tv show on cn8 ! and a bunch of other cool stuff!
DJ TommyTom

Flemington, NJ

#2 Nov 14, 2007
Ok...Where is this OFFICIAL website? Also, anyone know what store carries #69 Jerseys?
Jon R

Yankton, SD

#3 May 15, 2009
I do not have my web site up yet...but will be getting it together by June. Thanks for the big support. Jon
Jon

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Jon R wrote:
I do not have my web site up yet...but will be getting it together by June. Thanks for the big support. Jon
What is up Jon? curious on your status? Your ex relative and friend.
DAN HART
Tristan

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 10, 2009
Whats the deal Jon...have you worked out with Chiefs. We could sure use you!
soldier32mp

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Nov 25, 2009
You have my vote!!

-SSG MP Instructor Ft Dix.Nj
Tom Wertz

Arlington, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2010
Candidate Congressman:
Why are Senators and Congress exempt from the laws(like Healthcare)that citizens must abide by?

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

"Congress/(Senate) shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States ."
Dan

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Apr 7, 2010
Jon is retired running for Congress. You go Jon.
bill

Brookhaven, PA

#9 Apr 22, 2010
Suggest
jon reads the constitution before waving it around - the original founding fathers kept slavery - no vote for women -Senators appointed by state legislature- only landowners can vote --he really is a strict constitutionalist !!
Teri in New Jersey

Camden, NJ

#11 Dec 1, 2010
I am in complete opposition of attempts to bully Democrats, the unemployed, the uninsured, our fellow patriotic Americans and our honorable President Obama. The rich people in this country do not need a bodyguard. Why don't you try legislating with bravery. I am tired of the Republican's blind and cowardly obedience to the Heritage Foundation's principles instead of the American peoples' needs. I hope you fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Runyan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Surprise Jon Runyan retirement creates House pi... (Nov '13) Nov '13 nobody 2
News The Linc - TO Blames Romo For His Cowboys Exit (Apr '12) Apr '12 Ice Cream Man 2
News Should the Eagles fire Andy Reid? (Oct '11) Oct '11 Andy Reid 10
News Read Comments (Mar '11) Mar '11 Walter 1
News Poll shows Rep. John Adler with narrow lead ove... (Aug '10) Aug '10 jerseytomato 1
News Ex-Wolverine, NJ candidate Jon Runyan leaks own... (May '10) May '10 912 Man 1
News Former Philadelphia Eagle Jon Runyan will run f... (Nov '09) Nov '09 The Lager Lad 3
More from around the web