Gibbs focused on path ahead

Gibbs focused on path ahead

There are 1 comment on the The Washington Times story from Mar 19, 2007, titled Gibbs focused on path ahead. In it, The Washington Times reports that:

With a bust in the Pro Football Hall of Fame and three Super Bowl rings, Joe Gibbs could laugh off his career-worst 5-11 record in 2006 as a fluke.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Times.

gibbsman

New York, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2007
when gibbs says, "we have the guys, we can bounce back." even though to me it does not seem realistic, i believe him....he's proven it to me before....he got the skins pretty close to the nfc championship in year two of his comeback...washington also could have gone 10-6 in year one,baring late game calling interference by the refs....remember that packers game in oct' o4?remember everyone questioning us getting santana moss?....add it all to his resume the previous go around..why not let your team grow...the ravens did it after a disaster of a 05' year, 06' they were damn good, the steelers always did it under cowher, he didn't win it all every year or make the playoffs....we as fans need to wait until washington gets to the superbowl again...it's just that simple...we can relax...the days of heath shuler to desmond howard and norv turner and ron lynn are gone...or gus frerrote or whatever his name is are the past...dark, dark times for this franchise......i'll take gibbs at 0-16 to those days...were lucky we got him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Jansen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lion discusses Strahan, Porcher, Thanksgiving a... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Den in Muskegon 1
News Lions' Manuel, James, Foote likely to hit market (Mar '10) Mar '10 Chuck1234 3
News Lions in contact with their potential free agents (Mar '10) Mar '10 crazywhiteboy 1
News With The 4th Pick, The Redskins Selecta (Feb '10) Mar '10 juanitolocs 4
News Bad Bowl 2009: Lions and Browns Seeking Win No. 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 SNOOP4556 1
News Lions hope shake-up sparks offensive line (Oct '09) Oct '09 West Coast 1
News If You Thought The Game Was Bad . . . (Sep '09) Oct '09 Lou 2
More from around the web