With defensive holes fixed, offense b...

With defensive holes fixed, offense becomes question

There are 1 comment on the Fox Sports story from Aug 1, 2009, titled With defensive holes fixed, offense becomes question. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

The Washington Redskins open training camp Thursday looking to erase the memory of the 2-6 second half that ruined their once-promising 2008 season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

Floyd

California, MD

#1 Aug 2, 2009
Well, it's about time we started worrying about the offensive. It was major league OFFENSIVE last year and totally boring. The defense will carry the team this year, if it goes anywhere. I find it difficult to watch the league's same 19th place offense take the field again this year. JC has proven he isn't a high caliber QB but he is still here with no competition for the position. Why not just open up the position and see what Colt can do? Maybe a whole new QB is the answer anyway, but at least test what we have before we put the same old slow moving, slow thinking QB back as number 1 again! The offense HAS to step up, but Dan, Ceratto, and Coach haven't given JC any need to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Jansen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lion discusses Strahan, Porcher, Thanksgiving a... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Den in Muskegon 1
News Lions' Manuel, James, Foote likely to hit market (Mar '10) Mar '10 Chuck1234 3
News Lions in contact with their potential free agents (Mar '10) Mar '10 crazywhiteboy 1
News With The 4th Pick, The Redskins Selecta (Feb '10) Mar '10 juanitolocs 4
News Bad Bowl 2009: Lions and Browns Seeking Win No. 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 SNOOP4556 1
News Lions hope shake-up sparks offensive line (Oct '09) Oct '09 West Coast 1
News If You Thought The Game Was Bad . . . (Sep '09) Oct '09 Lou 2
More from around the web