If You Thought The Game Was Bad . . .

If You Thought The Game Was Bad . . .

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Sep 28, 2009, titled If You Thought The Game Was Bad . . .. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Signs that something needs to change: Longtime fans using words like embarrassed and ashamed .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

ron k

Downingtown, PA

#1 Sep 28, 2009
have been life long skins fan ( i'm in my 50's) I really don't think this is fixable until this idiot owner sells team. The guy wants to win, but he wants to play fantasy for real. He hired the cordinators and then tried to hire a head coach. What a surprise that quality head coaches want to hire their own staff, so you just take the unproven off. coordinator and make him the head coach. The team is now totally out of it and it would take a football god a few years to fix this. Do you think that danny boy can leave anyone alone for a few years? I don't
Lou

Waterford, MI

#2 Oct 2, 2009
i remeber mr tom cruse scifi crusader
saying when he sees a car accident
he's the only one who can help

well he had his opportunity to show the world
his magical powers.

his crap a$$ team had a wreck
and my team won

woohoo!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Jansen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lion discusses Strahan, Porcher, Thanksgiving a... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Den in Muskegon 1
News Lions' Manuel, James, Foote likely to hit market (Mar '10) Mar '10 Chuck1234 3
News Lions in contact with their potential free agents (Mar '10) Mar '10 crazywhiteboy 1
News With The 4th Pick, The Redskins Selecta (Feb '10) Mar '10 juanitolocs 4
News Bad Bowl 2009: Lions and Browns Seeking Win No. 2 (Nov '09) Nov '09 SNOOP4556 1
News Lions hope shake-up sparks offensive line (Oct '09) Oct '09 West Coast 1
News With defensive holes fixed, offense becomes que... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Floyd 1
More from around the web