Oakland Raiders lose to San Diego Cha...

Oakland Raiders lose to San Diego Chargers 22-14

There are 23 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Sep 10, 2012, titled Oakland Raiders lose to San Diego Chargers 22-14. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Of all the potential problems Raiders coach Dennis Allen played out in his mind before his head coaching debut, being unable to deliver the ball to the punter probably wasn't one of them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#22 Sep 14, 2012
I love the interview of Cuntler
"Did you envision yourself playing like this" (crap, suck, shit)
Cuntler explodes in a fit of PMS
Denver Connection

Katy, TX

#23 Sep 14, 2012
Brandon Marshall should have caught that TD....
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#24 Sep 14, 2012
Its the curse of Roy Williams (buttafingas)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Condo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raiders to release S Tyvon Branch Mar '15 Chosen Traveler 28
News Raiders GM says vindication comes with playoffs (Sep '13) Sep '13 Flynnished 3
News Raiders shut out in Pro Bowl selections (Dec '12) Dec '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 1
News Oakland Raiders notebook: Terrelle Pryor's seas... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News Monday morning reaction: Raiders at Chiefs (Oct '12) Oct '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Oakland Raiders bring in four cornerbacks for w... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Knapp Time 14
News Oakland Raiders already in 'must-win' mode (Sep '12) Sep '12 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 29
More from around the web