Was Carolina Panthers RB DeAngelo Wil...

Was Carolina Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams Worth the Money?

There are 2 comments on the National Football Authority story from Nov 1, 2011, titled Was Carolina Panthers RB DeAngelo Williams Worth the Money?. In it, National Football Authority reports that:

Halfway through the season, it's time to evaluate the Carolina Panthers' free-agent spending spree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Football Authority.

keith

Apex, NC

#1 Nov 1, 2011
yeah if they had an offesive line and would run more him and stewart would eat the league up..
Foodfarts

Cypress, TX

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Eat the league up...lol...is that before or after Cam steals their yardage...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jon Beason Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giants' Tom Coughlin: "Wonderful thing" to be i... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Fart news 3
News Twittereaction: Kevin Gilbride "likely" to be f... (Jan '14) Jan '14 steve 1
News Giants big chance won't be against a backup QB (Nov '13) Nov '13 steve 1
News Former Giant Chase Blackburn could have big rol... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Derrick Eddings 1
News Best and Worst Moves of Carolina Panthers Free ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 mark davis 1
News 2013 NFL Team Needs Mock Draft - Carolina Panthers (Dec '12) Dec '12 cory white 2
News Panthers coach Ron Rivera knows what he must ch... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Jim donor 1
More from around the web