Green Bay Packers: James Starks likely done for the year

There are 2 comments on the Dec 5, 2012, TwinCities story titled Green Bay Packers: James Starks likely done for the year. In it, TwinCities reports that:

ESPNMilwaukee.com reported Tuesday night, Dec. 4, that running back James Starks suffered a knee injury in Green Bay's 23-14 win over the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday and is in danger of being placed on injured reserve.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Jeremy

United States

#1 Dec 5, 2012
I heard they picked up Ryan Grant.
eric

Marshfield, WI

#2 Dec 5, 2012
We will find out about Mike Neal tomarow,but, sounds like he injured his shoulder pretty good.
SO
we lost CJ Wilson and Mike Neal at DE,,that leaves us Jarel Worthy,Mike Daniels and Ryan Pickett and hope Raji doenst get hurt nad Pray Ryan Grant can run and we can eat clock and keep our defense off the field,we are running out of players.
That 11 Minute drive vs Minn. was sweet and of course we wont do that every game,but,a better running game, will help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny White Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bills sign 1st-round pick DL Marcell Dareus (Jul '11) Aug '11 nickbo13 8
More from around the web