Analyzing the Possibility of Torry Ho...

Analyzing the Possibility of Torry Holt to The Chicago Bears

There are 2 comments on the BleacherReport story from Mar 18, 2010, titled Analyzing the Possibility of Torry Holt to The Chicago Bears. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

While Torry Holt was making his rounds at ESPN , getting ready for his eventual post-NFL career on NFL live and SportsCenter, an interesting proposition was made.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Moline, IL

#1 Mar 18, 2010
tory holt still has something in the tank to give. he would also be a great player and person for our young players to learn from!!! very skilled position player the bears need..(right now!)even with brandon marshall available... tory still gets my vote; in the long run..complete package impact player. i know age is a factor, but check out his stats..... lets face it hes a gamer.d.da.menace.rockford il.

Pompano Beach, FL

#2 Mar 18, 2010
i agree get holt and he and cutler could also get marshall on right track mentaly sounds like a plan to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnny Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Marquise Goodwin the Bears' Best Bet for Rep... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Halas 1 1
News NFL Rumors: Should the Chicago Bears Pursue Tit... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Jim 3
News Chicago Bears: Wide Receiver and Tight End Targ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 doug 1
News Chicago Bears: Is Johnny Knox the Missing Link ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 KingDingaLing32 1
News Jay Cutler to Packers DBs: 'Good luck' (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jays HOF 63
News Chicago Bears: Splitting the Touches Between Ma... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Go Blue 3
News Is 'Devin Package' Merely A Smokescreen? (Jun '12) Jun '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web