Looking for the Bright Side: Week 12 Chicago Bears

Dec 4, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Windy City Gridiron

Every week, win or lose, there are some things to improve upon for the next game.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2009
E B F

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

I'll look on the bright side for ya. After five more painfully embarrassing games, this absolute suckfest of a season will mercifully come to an end.
Now, if the coach and GM get kicked to the curb and replaced by ass blasters who have a clue as to what it takes to succeed, I'll start looking on the bright side. However, if Lovie and Angelo come back, then the Bears aint gonna be shit for a fourth consecutive season and I'll have to go find somewhere to hide so fans of opposing teams who I used to talk trash to won't find me, kick my ass, and laugh at my blue and orange tears.

“Let's rock!!”

Since: Oct 07

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2009

E B F wrote:
I'll look on the bright side for ya. After five more painfully embarrassing games, this absolute suckfest of a season will mercifully come to an end.
Now, if the coach and GM get kicked to the curb and replaced by ass blasters who have a clue as to what it takes to succeed, I'll start looking on the bright side. However, if Lovie and Angelo come back, then the Bears aint gonna be shit for a fourth consecutive season and I'll have to go find somewhere to hide so fans of opposing teams who I used to talk trash to won't find me, kick my ass, and laugh at my blue and orange tears.
Yeah, I hear ya! Pass that bottle this way, wouldja?

Jeez, suckfest season is sure an understatement! Glad I post anonymously,'cause I trash-talked my ass into a sling otherwise!

Fuggit, GO BEARS! Let's win out....haw haw haw! Maybe they'll beat Detroit....
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2009

Next year Urlacher is back and playing for Coach Gruden......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnny Knox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Marquise Goodwin the Bears' Best Bet for Rep... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Halas 1 1
NFL Rumors: Should the Chicago Bears Pursue Tit... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Jim 3
Chicago Bears: Wide Receiver and Tight End Targ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 doug 1
Chicago Bears: Is Johnny Knox the Missing Link ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 KingDingaLing32 1
Jay Cutler to Packers DBs: 'Good luck' (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jays HOF 63
Chicago Bears: Splitting the Touches Between Ma... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Go Blue 3
Is 'Devin Package' Merely A Smokescreen? (Jun '12) Jun '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1

Search the Johnny Knox Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••