Chad is still left hanging -

Chad is still left hanging -

There are 23 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 22, 2007, titled Chad is still left hanging -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Given the weirdness of the Jets' season so far, it would make sense for Chad Pennington to lose his starting quarterback job right after playing his best game, all things considered.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Wyoming, PA

#22 Oct 24, 2007
jets fan thanks for the support, i feel like i'm the only fan who doesn't think he's a lost cause, although i don't want to say he's playing perfect, but you know every time a team is in a slump they want throw the coach and qb under the bus. oh well i guess thats sports in NY. I guess its the same mentality that will have joe torre winning world series on the west coast.

Port Washington, NY

#23 Dec 23, 2007
jimmthejetfan wrote:
Its not Chad thats losing the games its the total package. The team needs a defense...they have none as of now. the rush is not a threat to any team and they still can't tackle. if the defense cant stop the other team what makes you thing the team is going to win?? if the Jets had tom brady they would still be 1-6...get a defense
I couldn't agree more. Chad is not the problem.
Billy Ball

Charlotte, NC

#24 Dec 23, 2007
Chad needs to get off this terrible team as soon as possible...the dude has 3 seconds on every Rush from the left side...Delosershawn Ferguson is the absolute worse in the nFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnathan Joseph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Jadeveon Clowney, Johnathan Joseph day-to-day, ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Morning after: Madden-like win and a little Tex... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texansa Foster, Johnson, Cushing out vs. Falcons (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Palmer's short stint perfect, Arizona beats Texans (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 8
News Phillips named Texans interim coach (Nov '13) Apr '14 Pillipsfarts 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
More from around the web