Chad is still left hanging -

Full story: Newsday

Given the weirdness of the Jets' season so far, it would make sense for Chad Pennington to lose his starting quarterback job right after playing his best game, all things considered.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bob

Gouldsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

jets fan thanks for the support, i feel like i'm the only fan who doesn't think he's a lost cause, although i don't want to say he's playing perfect, but you know every time a team is in a slump they want throw the coach and qb under the bus. oh well i guess thats sports in NY. I guess its the same mentality that will have joe torre winning world series on the west coast.

Sea Cliff, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

jimmthejetfan wrote:
Its not Chad thats losing the games its the total package. The team needs a defense...they have none as of now. the rush is not a threat to any team and they still can't tackle. if the defense cant stop the other team what makes you thing the team is going to win?? if the Jets had tom brady they would still be 1-6...get a defense
I couldn't agree more. Chad is not the problem.
Billy Ball

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2007

Chad needs to get off this terrible team as soon as possible...the dude has 3 seconds on every Rush from the left side...Delosershawn Ferguson is the absolute worse in the nFL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnathan Joseph Discussions

Search the Johnathan Joseph Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Phillips named Texans interim coach (Nov '13) Apr '14 Pillipsfarts 4
Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
Houston aims to be NFL's top defense (Nov '12) Nov '12 JJ Fartt 1
Marvin Lewis Responds To Johnathan Joseph's Bas... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Buck 1
Bengals Adam Jones out for the season (Oct '10) Oct '10 triple6vamp 1
NFL notebook: Bengals secondary hit hard by inj... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Dexter 1
Bengals acquire first round pick (Sep '10) Sep '10 LOL 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••