Giants trying hard not to take 0-2 Be...

Giants trying hard not to take 0-2 Bengals lightly

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Giants trying hard not to take 0-2 Bengals lightly. In it, Newsday reports that:

Don't believe the record, . Giants linebacker Danny Clark said. The Bengals are a good team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

gmen79player

Waterford, MI

#1 Sep 17, 2008
The Giants better win this thing EASILY!! The Bengals are talented, but not enough to beat the defending world champs on their own field. Go Gmen!
KJ from Queens

Decatur, GA

#2 Sep 18, 2008
I would like to see The G-MEN pound them early with the run game and then work on their passing attack the rest of the way. If they can take the spirits of the Bengals early in the game with a sustained rushing attack, then the Bengals will fold and the Giants can rest some starters in spots....no need to risk a major injury against the Bungles.
Dr Engine

Jackson Heights, NY

#3 Sep 18, 2008
I just started a post in the fan forum saying the same thing, KJ. I think if they can establish the run, they can grind it out, eat the clock, and keep Ocho Cinco leaning on the cooler looking for some way to get on camera. Score early, score often, take a 28 point lead into the 4th quarter and then let Carr come in to hand off and put the game away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnathan Joseph Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Houston Texans turn out for Johnathan Joseph fu... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Jadeveon Clowney, Johnathan Joseph day-to-day, ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Morning after: Madden-like win and a little Tex... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texansa Foster, Johnson, Cushing out vs. Falcons (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Palmer's short stint perfect, Arizona beats Texans (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 8
News Phillips named Texans interim coach (Nov '13) Apr '14 Pillipsfarts 4
News Texans coach Kubiak concerned as injuries mount (Dec '12) Jul '13 Frank Phartz 2
More from around the web