Vikings stadium: Senate panel adds 'r...

Vikings stadium: Senate panel adds 'racino' to bill, complicating...

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Vikings stadium: Senate panel adds 'racino' to bill, complicating.... In it, TwinCities reports that:

A Minnesota Senate committee has taken one high-profile, controversial measure and tacked it onto another, adding "racinos" as a funding source for a new $975 million Vikings stadium.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

rick

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Maybe the senate should just offer free flight tickets to L.A for all the vikes players as a going away THANK YOU gift ????? i hope that in the end, like 3 or 4 yrs down the road after the vikes have won a couple super bowls in L.A that the stae of minnesota is left licking their wounds in ways that will taste bitter and never EVER HEAL.... i hate the government of minnesota and ill never enter your poor pethetic state again....GO VIKINGS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Sullivan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Vikings: Examining the options at cen... May '16 Magnum Man II 6
News Zimmer fires Vikings line coach after position ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Vikings' Matt Kalil securing a future with pers... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 10
News VikesCentric: Scherff would be great fit for Vi... (Jan '15) Jan '15 TardCentric 4
News A look at some Vikings coaching candidates (Dec '13) Jan '14 Harry 3
News Jim Souhan: Peterson is forever chasing numbers (Dec '13) Jan '14 celticvike 2
News Tie game between Packers, Vikings evokes 'weird... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Eric 13 7
More from around the web