Arizona Cardinals Fans Can Begin Peyton Manning Hysteria -- Quarterback Reportedly to Be Released

Mar 6, 2012 Full story: Phoenix New Times

ESPN's reporting the Indianapolis Colts are letting go of quarterback Peyton Manning, which means Arizona Cardinals fans can start going rabid over the thought of him signing with the Red Birds.

Full Story
Foster

Compton, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Please come on Peyton! AZ needs you! & hopefully our offensive line will understand your value & step up their game i feel everything else will fall into place. i also feel we should get another top receiver to go with Fitz. Things we will need to do to get back to the super bowl!
Crapinals

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2012
The trade for Kolb makes Peyton think the Cards are clueless....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Skelton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Skelton's Court Dispute (May '13) Jun '13 Memo Caballero 5
Arizona Cardinals: Top 5 2013 NFL Draft Needs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Joshua mcdonald 1
Maybe Larry Fitzgerald Shouldn't Be Traded, but... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Rippingon 1
2013 NFL Mock Draft: First Edition (Jan '13) Jan '13 Bob okc 1
Arizona Cardinals should make big changes on 'B... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Fred Moore 1
Cardinals Fire Coach Whisenhunt, GM Graves (Dec '12) Dec '12 Rich in Showlow 1
Michael Vick: Who Will Want an Inaccurate, Inju... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Vick Hater 1

John Skelton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE