Broncos' Abdullah holding on to stron...

Broncos' Abdullah holding on to strong safety spot

There are 3 comments on the Pueblo Chieftain story from Jul 30, 2008, titled Broncos' Abdullah holding on to strong safety spot. In it, Pueblo Chieftain reports that:

Denver Broncos safety Hamza Abdullah jogged out for special teams practice the other day and began stretching, just like he typically does.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pueblo Chieftain.

GAYders Suck Ass

Longmont, CO

#1 Jul 30, 2008
He's quick and smart, hopefully this will be a breakout year for him.
bronco ass buster

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2008
GAYders Suck Ass wrote:
He's quick and smart, hopefully this will be a breakout year for him.
your gay, just like your sorry ass broncos, broncos are gona finish in last place this year, damn little donkey dicks, RAIDERS was, are, and still better than you donkeys!

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#4 Jul 31, 2008
bronco ass buster wrote:
<quoted text>your gay, just like your sorry ass broncos, broncos are gona finish in last place this year, damn little donkey dicks, RAIDERS was, are, and still better than you donkeys!
Does it matter? Broncos, Raiders? Whose the best?

Its like picking the best looking turd from a truck stop toilet.

Idle talk amongst the two of you. We all know the Pats will run the AFC yet again in 2008 anyway.

My boy skidrow wilson on the Patriots board would eat you pathic punks alive just the Patriots would do to your pathetic teams.

You would need 15 Abdullah's to even hold Moss from scoring 5-6 TD's on your teams pathetic secondary.

As for the Raiders, well, like my man skidmarks wilson stated on the Patriots board...18-0 again in 2008 within the AFC thnks to the stupid Raiders letting Moss join us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Lynch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL: Favre, Owens, Faneca, Andersen among Hall ... Jan '16 Fart news 3
News Knee injuries to 2 prized picks have NFL teams ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 2
News NFL notebook: Elway, Namath disagree on Patriot... (May '15) May '15 tom wingo 3
News Broncos vs. Seahawks Gameday TV Schedule: LIVE ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 kevin 1
News Former Broncos GM Ted Sundquist Emerging as Sle... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Peyton Manning: Making the Case for Broncos QB ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bill Kellems 1
News Oakland Raiders move up to No. 25 in AP's NFL p... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web