Dover grad Kuhn gets another Super Bo...

Dover grad Kuhn gets another Super Bowl ring

There are 6 comments on the York Dispatch story from Feb 6, 2011, titled Dover grad Kuhn gets another Super Bowl ring. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

John Kuhn didn't get to touch the ball, but his fingerprints will likely be all over the Vince Lombardi Trophy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Fran

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 6, 2011
You'd think after all John did to get the Packers to the big game, they would have at least let him have a carry or two!
DontWorryBHappy

York, PA

#2 Feb 7, 2011
It does stink he didn't get to rush or catch the ball however Green Bay knew the best way to beat the Steelers was through the air. The Packers had the Steelers defense confused all night and John got to end the game on the field.
Dorieban

Hanover, PA

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Great job,Packers!! I am sad thought that John's dad could not be at the game.
dover alumni

Gettysburg, PA

#4 Feb 7, 2011
Great job Kuhn!!
wonderer

York, PA

#5 Feb 8, 2011
great job he did not touch the ball
Hot seat

Jonestown, PA

#6 Feb 8, 2011
dover alumni wrote:
Great job Kuhn!!
Yeah, great job holding that bench on the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kuhn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shy of the Packers' Run Game, Team Limiting Gro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pete SamprAssfarts 2
News 5 UDFAs Who Will Make the Green Bay Packers' 53... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers tabbed as 'winners' in free a... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 2
News Kuhn still might have something to prove (Apr '14) Apr '14 Yelling Slang 2
News Updating Green Bay Packers' Salary-Cap Situatio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flynnished 2
News Green Bay Packers Must Re-Sign John Kuhn (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 8
News Packers' special teams very special on Sunday (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 1
More from around the web