Leader of the Pack: Aaron Rodgers has...

Leader of the Pack: Aaron Rodgers has taken his game to another level

There are 107 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Leader of the Pack: Aaron Rodgers has taken his game to another level. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Aaron Rodgers already had thrown two touchdown passes and rallied the Packers from an early 10-point hole, but the quarterback stood on the sideline unfulfilled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hey

Fargo, ND

#1 Aug 27, 2010
we do not want to read this.
dch6859

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 27, 2010
ALL Viking fans must read this because it's the opposite of our organizations braintrust. You build around a stud QB. Klink is clueless - 4 years and no QB of the future. Z Wilf is just as dumb. All this talent gone to waste.
mr observant

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Aug 27, 2010
OMG! Give me a break. Every year, for as long as I can remember, this exact article has been printed about the latest GB quarterback, Lynn Dicky included. If the glasses were any more rose colored, they'd be black. Blinded by homerism. Beat the Vikings at least once this year and you'll have SOME credibility. Otherwise shut the f*** up!
ex favre fan

Red Wing, MN

#4 Aug 27, 2010
mr observant wrote:
OMG! Give me a break. Every year, for as long as I can remember, this exact article has been printed about the latest GB quarterback, Lynn Dicky included. If the glasses were any more rose colored, they'd be black. Blinded by homerism. Beat the Vikings at least once this year and you'll have SOME credibility. Otherwise shut the f*** up!
It hurts ya to hear the truth, queenies!.......Why?......beco use YA CANT HANDLE( THE TRUTH )!!!!!!!Hey, mrs, Win the SB at least once in 49 years, and ya might have some credibility!.......Otherwise?. ....SHUT THE PIEHOLE!>>>>>Du mba$$!..Hahhahhaha.
ex favre fan

Red Wing, MN

#5 Aug 27, 2010
Hey, mrs observant, so your saying bert is overrated?.........sounds like it to me!.....Aaron RODGERS!!!!!!!GO PACK!..PS, I agree, bert is very OVERRATED!.........You sound like a scared little girl!....If I was a queen fan?.....I would be scared too!......very scared!.Hhahahah.
JimisRite

Chippewa Falls, WI

#6 Aug 27, 2010
mr observant wrote:
.. take off those "Favre" colored glasses first .... hahahaha ... Saint Paul Pioneer Press running an article praising Aaron Rodgers ... PRICELESS!!!!(probably cause they're sick of running the same old Brett Favre circus crap)
JimisRite

Chippewa Falls, WI

#7 Aug 27, 2010
dch6859 wrote:
ALL Viking fans must read this because it's the opposite of our organizations braintrust. You build around a stud QB. Klink is clueless - 4 years and no QB of the future. Z Wilf is just as dumb. All this talent gone to waste.
great post ... glad one Viking nation fan has a brain ... Vikes need to stop the quick fix crap and draft a young stud for the future .. A good team starts at that position
ezg357d

AOL

#8 Aug 27, 2010
Will someone tell me just what is a story of Rodgers doing on here Is Green bay so desperate to convince there fans there now putting storys of him on a VIKING news paper I can see if there telling us VIKE fans that one of the packers was hurt or was in jail for drugs But this story shouldnt be on here it belongs on the Packers news page I can care less what Aaron teammates think of him . Who cares that Donald Driver seen Aaron grow from a kid to a man, Its a nice story dont get me wrong IF your a packer fan .>>>GO VIKINGS
0for50

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2010
ezg357d wrote:
Will someone tell me just what is a story of Rodgers doing on here Is Green bay so desperate to convince there fans there now putting storys of him on a VIKING news paper I can see if there telling us VIKE fans that one of the packers was hurt or was in jail for drugs But this story shouldnt be on here it belongs on the Packers news page I can care less what Aaron teammates think of him . Who cares that Donald Driver seen Aaron grow from a kid to a man, Its a nice story dont get me wrong IF your a packer fan .>>>GO VIKINGS
Don't worry pal, they're getting you ready for when you no longer have a team in Minnesota. Then all the headlines will be about the Packers, again.
ex favre fan

Red Wing, MN

#10 Aug 27, 2010
TT,MM, and MM, have taken a lot of crap!..Not from me!.....I supported their management moves, after bert "retired"..........N obody wants to quit playing........But there comes a time......bert was to stupid to see that. He could have gone down as the best loved QB in Green Bay history.....( not the best )........The best loved......But being the idiot he is?......He BLEW IT!........Aaron Rodgers has handled this, better than anyone could have imagined!.......He is a TRUE PACKER!........unlike bert......queen fans (still) have no clue of what an IDIOT he is!....But they will!.....
ezg357d

AOL

#11 Aug 27, 2010
Picking the right QB is all luck of the draw, no one can say whos going to be better then who The Lions Stafford or Atlantas Ryan or Bradford from the Rams what one of them will end up being a real franchise QB. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick do you think for one minute if any of the teams knew Brady was any good at all that they wouldnt have picked him in the first round or made a trade for him. Its all luck & luck on how that player fits that teams offense. I know Aaron is a good QB & is one of the top QBs in the game His problem is he cant win the big games that count Two VIKE games, Steelers & there one & out wildcard game & this was all in one season. I mean you dont need to be hit on the head to see the proof & if you look up on who won the divison more times you will see its the VIKES. I think the VIKINGS have done just fine without a franchise QB & once the VIKES win a superbowl We VIKE fans will have one more thing to brag about GO VIKINGS
ex favre fan

Red Wing, MN

#12 Aug 27, 2010
ezg357d wrote:
hey ez, I know it bothers the crap out of you, that a minny newspaper has an article about the Packer QB!.........Try living in westeren WISCONSIN!.......Hahaaaahh.... ..It's about time ya, hear some Packer news!.....Maybe this will (ENHANCE) your pathetic football brain!.....Cant hurt!........Aaron Rodgers!.....Get used to it!......Losers!
ezg357d

AOL

#13 Aug 27, 2010
0for50 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry pal, they're getting you ready for when you no longer have a team in Minnesota. Then all the headlines will be about the Packers, again.
I guess you didnt hear the news the Stadium isnt done with yet "PAL" & that story of Aaron is for Dumb packer fans that think with Aaron they have a chance. When in fact what has he done up to this point to prove it > Not a thing. He is a good QB that puts up the big numbers but Cant win the big games & until Aaron proves otherwise I will keep saying that.>>> GO VIKINGS
ezg357d

AOL

#14 Aug 27, 2010
ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>hey ez, I know it bothers the crap out of you, that a minny newspaper has an article about the Packer QB!.........Try living in westeren WISCONSIN!.......Hahaaaahh.... ..It's about time ya, hear some Packer news!.....Maybe this will (ENHANCE) your pathetic football brain!.....Cant hurt!........Aaron Rodgers!.....Get used to it!......Losers!
After you being the spawn of sister & brother you can say about ones knowledge, come now aren't you talking over your head lol.>>> GO VIKINGS
ex favre fan

Red Wing, MN

#15 Aug 27, 2010
ezg357d wrote:
Picking the right QB is all luck of the draw, no one can say whos going to be better then who The Lions Stafford or Atlantas Ryan or Bradford from the Rams what one of them will end up being a real franchise QB. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick do you think for one minute if any of the teams knew Brady was any good at all that they wouldnt have picked him in the first round or made a trade for him. Its all luck & luck on how that player fits that teams offense. I know Aaron is a good QB & is one of the top QBs in the game His problem is he cant win the big games that count Two VIKE games, Steelers & there one & out wildcard game & this was all in one season. I mean you dont need to be hit on the head to see the proof & if you look up on who won the divison more times you will see its the VIKES. I think the VIKINGS have done just fine without a franchise QB & once the VIKES win a superbowl We VIKE fans will have one more thing to brag about GO VIKINGS
Whats the other thing?........Oh foolish one!
ex favre fan

Red Wing, MN

#16 Aug 27, 2010
Ya, ezg, Aaron has had only 1 big game!........Cards..........Th e queen games don't mean that much to us!.........bret, on the other hand?.........He has won 1 big game in 20 years!.......Thanks to Reggie, Desmond,Rison, and a (GREAT FRANCHISE),........How many "big games" has he lost?.........To , many to remember..........Oh wait?......I remember 1?..THE SAINTS!......Hahhhahhah..loser !...now that ya bring it up?......I can remember 3. SAINTS,GIANTS,and EAGLES!.........There are a lot more, but we got used to bert blowing games!..Hard to remember?.........There are so many!
ezg357d

AOL

#17 Aug 27, 2010
ex favre fan wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the other thing?........Oh foolish one!
If you learn you read you would have seen the other thing ThankLess one. it being the VIKES have won there division more times then anyone in it & then I had said once the VIKES win a superbowl We VIKE fans will have one more thing to brag about Why do I try to explain to a wl spawn of brother & sister I dont know GO VIKINGS
Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Aug 27, 2010
If Erin Rogers beat Peyton Manning in the Superbowl, this game would have meant something. Let's see how things go in the regular season before we give Erin the NFL MVP trophy.

(Has Erin's live-in boyfriend been on the sidelines yet this preseason?)
ezg357d

AOL

#19 Aug 27, 2010
ex favre fan wrote:
Ya, ezg, Aaron has had only 1 big game!........Cards..........Th e queen games don't mean that much to us!.........bret, on the other hand?.........He has won 1 big game in 20 years!.......Thanks to Reggie, Desmond,Rison, and a (GREAT FRANCHISE),........How many "big games" has he lost?.........To , many to remember..........Oh wait?......I remember 1?..THE SAINTS!......Hahhhahhah..loser !...now that ya bring it up?......I can remember 3. SAINTS,GIANTS,and EAGLES!.........There are a lot more, but we got used to bert blowing games!..Hard to remember?.........There are so many!
Come now the VIKES game didnt mean that much! Did you or any one of us see the look on Aaron's face & the couches loseing them Two games to the VIKES & Favre. Now Tell me it didnt mean that much to him or them Get real! It was two big VIKE games. Aaron hasnt proved he can win the big games & it started with the two VIKING games & went onto the Steelers & then the Cards game & lets not forget it was a wildcard game that was a one & out If you didnt think them games ment much to your team then your dummer then I thought you was. Its time for you to face the facts.>>> GO VIKINGS
Brother Viking

Hopkins, MN

#20 Aug 27, 2010
ezg357d wrote:
<quoted text>If you learn you read you would have seen the other thing ThankLess one. it being the VIKES have won there division more times then anyone in it & then I had said once the VIKES win a superbowl We VIKE fans will have one more thing to brag about Why do I try to explain to a wl spawn of brother & sister I dont know GO VIKINGS
Take two Anacin, drink a glass of warm milk, and go to bed.
Oh! And put your foot on the floor to stop the bed from spinning..
Skol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kuhn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers corral Cowboys (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Shy of the Packers' Run Game, Team Limiting Gro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pete SamprAssfarts 2
News 5 UDFAs Who Will Make the Green Bay Packers' 53... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers tabbed as 'winners' in free a... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 2
News Kuhn still might have something to prove (Apr '14) Apr '14 Yelling Slang 2
News Updating Green Bay Packers' Salary-Cap Situatio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flynnished 2
News Green Bay Packers Must Re-Sign John Kuhn (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 8
More from around the web