Green Bay's John Kuhn gives family a ...

Green Bay's John Kuhn gives family a trip they won't forget

There are 6 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Green Bay's John Kuhn gives family a trip they won't forget. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

It's a trip they had to take. A promise he made to his daughters needed to be fulfilled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Go Pack

Wrightsville, PA

#1 Jan 17, 2011
Nice to see he has a good head on his shoulders....he's a tough guy and damn good fullback good luck to Kuhn and the Pack hopefully they can win the superbowl!
Football fan

Greencastle, PA

#2 Jan 18, 2011
I predict Packers & Steelers at Super Bowl. As a Steelers fan this will be tough but I would love to see Kuhn win over my Steelers. My fiance knows John from the Dover Y and it sounds like this guy has not forgotten where he came from. We are very proud of you KUUUUUUUHHHHHHNNNN!
Yorkie

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jan 18, 2011
I remember reading the article many years ago about John Training in the off season to better his abilities on the field. He is a workhorse who definately loves playing the game. I am so glad he is getting the recognition in Green Bay That He really never got in Pittsburgh. If it does come down to Pittsburgh and Green Bay in the Super Bowl, it will give John a chance to show the Steelers what they left go.

KKKKKKUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHNNNNN
George

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 18, 2011
Football fan wrote:
I predict Packers & Steelers at Super Bowl. As a Steelers fan this will be tough but I would love to see Kuhn win over my Steelers. My fiance knows John from the Dover Y and it sounds like this guy has not forgotten where he came from. We are very proud of you KUUUUUUUHHHHHHNNNN!
I'm a Steelers fan also! I want the Steelers to win and John have a great game but would not be too upset if the Packers wwon because of how John played.
Way to go Coach

Shippensburg, PA

#5 Jan 23, 2011
Don Chubb was a major part of this kids development. Not sure he would be where he is without him. We are proud of you Chubb!!!
Chuuuuuubbb!!
John R Kuhn

Thousand Oaks, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2011
HI , I live in Thousand Oaks and I watch every game , You are most Excellent Thank You for all your
hard work JRK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kuhn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers corral Cowboys (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Shy of the Packers' Run Game, Team Limiting Gro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pete SamprAssfarts 2
News 5 UDFAs Who Will Make the Green Bay Packers' 53... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers tabbed as 'winners' in free a... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 2
News Kuhn still might have something to prove (Apr '14) Apr '14 Yelling Slang 2
News Updating Green Bay Packers' Salary-Cap Situatio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flynnished 2
News Green Bay Packers Must Re-Sign John Kuhn (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 8
More from around the web