Dover's John Kuhn delivers for Green Bay Packers' faithful fans

Green Bay Packers fullback John Kuhn takes to the air as he is tackled by New England Patriots linebacker Tully Banta-Cain and a second Patriot during the first quarter of their NFL football game in Foxborough, Mass., on Dec. Full Story
Dover Fan

York, PA

#1 Dec 29, 2010
You make Dover very proud.
George

Washington, DC

#2 Dec 29, 2010
Dover Fan wrote:
VERY WELL SAID!
funne girl

Harrisburg, PA

#3 Dec 29, 2010
Great to hear a story about a home-town boy. Way to go Kuhn we are all very proud of you!
George

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 29, 2010
By the way? How is the great Knowledge Timmons NFL career going after his stellar career at PSU?
packerhacker

Lake In The Hills, IL

#5 Dec 29, 2010
Dover Fan wrote:
Nice to get 22 yards in a game.
Football fan

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Dec 29, 2010
Way to go KUUUUUUUUUUHN!
Extremely PROUD of THEM

York, PA

#7 Dec 29, 2010
packerhacker wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to get 22 yards in a game.
You PROBABLY never 'WALKED' 22 yards, even on a RINK football field/team! Did YOU make the team at PSU, as Knowledge did...or even physically attended an NFL game as a spectator; John PLAYS in them! Most of us are extremely proud of John and ALL the other young men/women who played/are presently playing ANY sport at ANY level in ANY division. Especially those who were fortunate to make it to the PROS! If they play their cards right, they will be set for life; unlike YOU, who will be cleanin'$hitters at McD's into your 80's. Sorry for the long drawn out dissertation John, but the vast majority of WE PA York Countians are extremely proud of you and your kind! Continue on! For the student/athletes on their way up, let these individuals be your inspiration! Good luck!
George

Washington, DC

#8 Dec 29, 2010
packerhacker wrote:
<quoted text> Nice to get 22 yards in a game.
YES! And what was it? 3 TD's?????
George

Washington, DC

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Extremely PROUD of THEM wrote:
<quoted text>
You PROBABLY never 'WALKED' 22 yards, even on a RINK football field/team! Did YOU make the team at PSU, as Knowledge did...or even physically attended an NFL game as a spectator; John PLAYS in them! Most of us are extremely proud of John and ALL the other young men/women who played/are presently playing ANY sport at ANY level in ANY division. Especially those who were fortunate to make it to the PROS! If they play their cards right, they will be set for life; unlike YOU, who will be cleanin'$hitters at McD's into your 80's. Sorry for the long drawn out dissertation John, but the vast majority of WE PA York Countians are extremely proud of you and your kind! Continue on! For the student/athletes on their way up, let these individuals be your inspiration! Good luck!
Knowledge was a waste of a good scholarship!
Tom Bauman

Grafton, WI

#10 Dec 29, 2010
Packers / McCarthy need to give the ball to John Kuhn 25-30 carries a game. Watch how quickly our running game woes becomes a strength.
jkrelt

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Dec 29, 2010
Kuhn's role in the packers offense is not to get high yardage. It is to convert on short yardage plays; especially in the red zone. Kuhn has been doing that converting for 10 first downs and four touchdowns in only two games.

FYI: Kuhn was is currently the Packers special teams player of the week as well.

I've never heard of Dover, I'm from Minneapolis, but I cannot believe that there are actually people in this hometown paper who are ragging him down in the comment section while the rest of America is beginning to recognize a talent forming.
Very Complimentary

York, PA

#12 Dec 29, 2010
George wrote:
<quoted text>Knowledge was a waste of a good scholarship!
Yea! Especially a comment coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between a football and their bedpan!
Reggie White

Littleton, CO

#13 Dec 29, 2010
Calling someone Coon is indeed a racist comment
Info for jkrelt

York, PA

#14 Dec 29, 2010
jkrelt wrote:
Kuhn's role in the packers offense is not to get high yardage. It is to convert on short yardage plays; especially in the red zone. Kuhn has been doing that converting for 10 first downs and four touchdowns in only two games.
FYI: Kuhn was is currently the Packers special teams player of the week as well.
I've never heard of Dover, I'm from Minneapolis, but I cannot believe that there are actually people in this hometown paper who are ragging him down in the comment section while the rest of America is beginning to recognize a talent forming.
'jkrelt', Dover is a very small town (high school) outside of the small city of York, PA. John also graduated from a small Division II PA college system, just up the road, of approximately 14, formerly State Teachers Colleges, now PA Universities. He set many records while playing at Dover and later at Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA. In addition to being from close to our hometown, I am also an alumnus of 'THE SHIP'. You gotta' disregard the opinions of the jealous local yokels. York County, PA is PA DUTCH country or close to it...very uncomplimentary and very jealously, stupidly opinionated! So be it! Never gonna' change. Most of us are as proud of John as you folks!
George

Washington, DC

#15 Dec 29, 2010
Very Complimentary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea! Especially a comment coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between a football and their bedpan!
LOL
George

Washington, DC

#16 Dec 29, 2010
Info for jkrelt wrote:
<quoted text>
'jkrelt', Dover is a very small town (high school) outside of the small city of York, PA. John also graduated from a small Division II PA college system, just up the road, of approximately 14, formerly State Teachers Colleges, now PA Universities. He set many records while playing at Dover and later at Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA. In addition to being from close to our hometown, I am also an alumnus of 'THE SHIP'. You gotta' disregard the opinions of the jealous local yokels. York County, PA is PA DUTCH country or close to it...very uncomplimentary and very jealously, stupidly opinionated! So be it! Never gonna' change. Most of us are as proud of John as you folks!
Exactly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kuhn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shy of the Packers' Run Game, Team Limiting Gro... Dec '14 Pete SamprAssfarts 2
5 UDFAs Who Will Make the Green Bay Packers' 53... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Green Bay Packers tabbed as 'winners' in free a... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 2
Kuhn still might have something to prove (Apr '14) Apr '14 Yelling Slang 2
Updating Green Bay Packers' Salary-Cap Situatio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flynnished 2
Green Bay Packers Must Re-Sign John Kuhn (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 8
Packers' special teams very special on Sunday (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 1
More from around the web