Free-agent LB Kevin Burnett still has...

Free-agent LB Kevin Burnett still hasn't visited Packers

There are 14 comments on the WisInfo story from Mar 10, 2009, titled Free-agent LB Kevin Burnett still hasn't visited Packers. In it, WisInfo reports that:

There's no more reason to think free-agent linebacker Kevin Burnett will sign with the Green Bay Packers this week than there was going into last weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Dewy

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2009
Hes long gone to the Chargers. He never scheduled a visit . GB had contact with the agent through out the time but were waiting to see if the price would lower.This from the GB press gazett.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2009
Who cares. My Cowgirls suck!!! Romo needs to go.
normallylikeyell ow

United States

#3 Mar 11, 2009
Get over it. We are sticking with the kids and the Anthony Smiths of the world. It'll be okay.
Sticking With

AOL

#4 Mar 11, 2009
So, you like pee huh?
eric

Marshfield, WI

#5 Mar 12, 2009
ESPN reported he was waiting for an offer from Either SD or Oak,so he could go home,so its not like he would have come here with SD making an offer.
Dewy

United States

#6 Mar 13, 2009
GB press gazett reported he signed with the Chargers on Tuesday that come from a paper in Dallas.
normallylikeyell ow

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2009
Burnett is small and not what we need. He's a good player, but we have 3-4 backers in the same weight class just as good. This "knows the scheme" stuff is overrated. You're not gonna add 11 starters.
Weight Class

AOL

#8 Mar 15, 2009
You need a clue.
normallylikeyell ow

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2009
About what? Tell me, mister football know-it-all. Where's this guy gonna play? Outside in the 3-4? He's 242 lbs. We have four LBs just like him--under contract. Is he Willie McGinnest? Take your misinformed attitude elsewhere.
Under Contract

AOL

#10 Mar 15, 2009
Still, you have no clue.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 16, 2009
normallylikeyellow wrote:
About what? Tell me, mister football know-it-all. Where's this guy gonna play? Outside in the 3-4? He's 242 lbs. We have four LBs just like him--under contract. Is he Willie McGinnest? Take your misinformed attitude elsewhere.
He is misinformed, but then again so is Jerry Jones because ROMO SUCKS!
normallylikeyell ow

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2009
Under Contract wrote:
Still, you have no clue.
Great comeback. I suggest stand up comedy for you.
Suggest

AOL

#13 Mar 16, 2009
Day two. And still you have no clue.
Cowboyfansince75

Houston, TX

#14 Mar 17, 2009
Can we get back to main subject? Why does Romo suck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kuhn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers corral Cowboys (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Shy of the Packers' Run Game, Team Limiting Gro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pete SamprAssfarts 2
News 5 UDFAs Who Will Make the Green Bay Packers' 53... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers tabbed as 'winners' in free a... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 2
News Kuhn still might have something to prove (Apr '14) Apr '14 Yelling Slang 2
News Updating Green Bay Packers' Salary-Cap Situatio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flynnished 2
News Green Bay Packers Must Re-Sign John Kuhn (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 8
More from around the web