Rodgers leads Pro Bowl voting

Dec 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 13WHAM

Quarterback Aaron Rodgers #12 of the Green Bay Packers throws against the Minnesota Vikings at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome on November 21, 2010 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Comments
41 - 47 of 47 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sports-all sports

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Rodgers will get voted to the Pro Bowl as the starting QB and will play the entire game because it's always the most exciting game of football for the season.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

He'll play the entire gam all right, with a buttplug fully inserted to save his virginity for the right guy
eric

Marshfield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

packluv1 wrote:
<quoted text> I still think hes lucky to get in with only 69 tackles.
Did your guy Lance Briggs make it in?

“Nice Ring eh?”

Since: Jan 11

Baton Rouge. La

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
He'll play the entire gam all right, with a buttplug fully inserted to save his virginity for the right guy
I read in the Hooterville Gazette that McCarthy had to by 2 new pairs of knee pads for Rodgers during the voting process. You know Sam Drucker would never lie.

WHO DAT
TWO DAT
Styled Lillys

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2011

Judged:

Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
I read that Brees gave out hand jobs in the showers after each game and who ever blew their wad closest to the birth mark on his face won a free bowl of human gumbo sausage....
referee whistle

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

Give credit to Aaron Rodgers. He doesn't resort to what Brett Favre did when he stuffed a banana or a rolled up athletic sock in the front of his football pants to attract hotties in the seats.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2011

Judged:

referee whistle wrote:
Give credit to Aaron Rodgers. He doesn't resort to what Brett Favre did when he stuffed a banana or a rolled up athletic sock in the front of his football pants to attract hotties in the seats.
Sounds like you've been in Rodger's pants ... and Favre's pants too. Damn, you get around you little slut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent John Kuhn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 UDFAs Who Will Make the Green Bay Packers' 53... May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Green Bay Packers tabbed as 'winners' in free a... Apr '14 Spielman 2
Kuhn still might have something to prove Apr '14 Yelling Slang 2
Updating Green Bay Packers' Salary-Cap Situatio... Mar '14 Flynnished 2
Green Bay Packers Must Re-Sign John Kuhn Mar '14 eric 8
Packers' special teams very special on Sunday (Jan '14) Jan '14 Laughing bear Fan 1
Report: Packers' Bakhtiari re-entered game afte... (Jan '14) Jan '14 best game of the yr 1

Search the John Kuhn Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••