Obama to make his first trip to Polan...

Obama to make his first trip to Poland in May

There are 14 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Obama to make his first trip to Poland in May. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

Growing up, John Kuhn was the kid getting his merchandise signed by athletes at York Area Sports Night events.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

late2theparty

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Mar 21, 2011
This is something I would have liked to hear about BEFORE the event, not after the fact. Still a great story though!=)
wheres th pics

Muncy, PA

#3 Mar 21, 2011
boooooooooooooooooooooooo no pics or interview?
j peter pitt

Greencastle, PA

#4 Mar 22, 2011
uh maybe Ed will be there
softball mom

Mercersburg, PA

#5 Mar 22, 2011
I agree late2theparty. I would have loved to have known that ahead of time. Go Pack Go
wow

Shippensburg, PA

#6 Mar 22, 2011
softball mom wrote:
I agree late2theparty. I would have loved to have known that ahead of time. Go Pack Go
His team winning was a fluke. Did he actually play in the game?
Steelers beat themselves in that one.
Raifsnider1

Rescue, VA

#7 Mar 22, 2011
Great, another vacation so he can ignore more world crises. Take the kids and whatever you do, don't be a leader.
Donnie

Waynesboro, PA

#8 Mar 22, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
His team winning was a fluke. Did he actually play in the game?
Steelers beat themselves in that one.
another Steeler fan who cannot accept the fact that your team just did not score more than the Packers. Get over yourself!
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#9 Mar 22, 2011
Raifsnider1 wrote:
Great, another vacation so he can ignore more world crises. Take the kids and whatever you do, don't be a leader.
RTFA. This is an article about John Kuhn signing autographs.
wow

Shippensburg, PA

#10 Mar 22, 2011
Donnie wrote:
<quoted text> another Steeler fan who cannot accept the fact that your team just did not score more than the Packers. Get over yourself!
I reallze they did score less points than greenbay but only because they gave greenbay the game by allowing them to score the points. You will see who the better team is next year for sure.
Funny

Shippensburg, PA

#11 Mar 22, 2011
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
RTFA. This is an article about John Kuhn signing autographs.
Did you figure that out all by yourself???
Dan the Man

Bensalem, PA

#12 Mar 22, 2011
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you figure that out all by yourself???
Evidently that's more than some people are capable of.
GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#13 Mar 22, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I reallze they did score less points than greenbay but only because they gave greenbay the game by allowing them to score the points. You will see who the better team is next year for sure.
Better luck next year. In the mean time, the GREEN BAY PACKERS are NFL Champions just like previous champs who only won because the other team lost. Were the Steelers ever one of those teams?
food stamp

Mercersburg, PA

#14 Mar 22, 2011
Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you figure that out all by yourself???
with 15 players on IR for the game..u better hope you dont see the pack next year cuz they just might play there first string against ya next time
Anonymous

Harrison, NJ

#15 Mar 22, 2011
steelers fans are CRYBABIES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Kuhn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Packers corral Cowboys (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Shy of the Packers' Run Game, Team Limiting Gro... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Pete SamprAssfarts 2
News 5 UDFAs Who Will Make the Green Bay Packers' 53... (May '14) May '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Green Bay Packers tabbed as 'winners' in free a... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Spielman 2
News Kuhn still might have something to prove (Apr '14) Apr '14 Yelling Slang 2
News Updating Green Bay Packers' Salary-Cap Situatio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Flynnished 2
News Green Bay Packers Must Re-Sign John Kuhn (Mar '14) Mar '14 eric 8
More from around the web