Hyde: Another dismal loss for Dolphins

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: Sun-Sentinel 6

His players didn't show up for the first time. And that can't help his cause as on some level they were playing for the jobs of this current regime.

Full Story
Dynasty Rolls On

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2011
This season the Patriots beat the Dolphins in the two games by a combined 79-14.

In the Dolphins' 1-15 season in 2007, the Patriots won the games by a combined 77-35...

“ONLY the elite have done this”

Since: Jan 09

Boston Masshole

#2 Jan 2, 2011
Bill Belichick went 14-2 with the youngest defense in the NFL (average.age 25 years) and now gets two draft picks in the first, second and third rounds. Just saying. A couple of years ago, there was the wonder if the Pats dynasty was fading. No such thoughts anymore. LOL!
realdolphan

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Pats are not that good,they will be exposed,remember las yr
realdolphan

Secaucus, NJ

#4 Jan 4, 2011
My Dolphins were exposed by the Patriots twice this yr

“ONLY the elite have done this”

Since: Jan 09

Boston Masshole

#5 Jan 4, 2011
realdolphan wrote:
Pats are not that good,they will be exposed,remember las yr
This post reminds me of when I was a 6 and having my big brother beat me in a race by a wide margin, I yelled: "So! wait till you race Bobby, he'll beat you!"

Translation: I was humilated and the only way to soothe myself after being DEMOLISHED in front of my friends was by screaming that out.

Ya dig?

Better luck next year squirt.
realdolphan

Secaucus, NJ

#6 Jan 4, 2011
My Dolphins stink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Jerry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL's abusive behavior issues face offseason mi... (Mar '14) Mar '14 viking nation 2
Dolphins' 53-man roster projection (Aug '13) Aug '13 Go Blue Forever 2
Best Scheme Fits:The Miami Dolphins' 2013 Draft (Apr '13) Apr '13 haso 1
Miami Dolphins Will Field Best Team Since 1992-93 (Mar '13) Apr '13 Belch 2
Fins Continue Plugging O-Line Holes (Mar '13) Mar '13 Fishmeal 1
Where Does The Miami Dolphins Offense Rank Amon... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Laughing Bear Fan 4
Interior of line gets stronger (May '11) May '11 Miami Fan 2
More from around the web