Salas, Estes, Soares are All-WAC - Sports News

Where one journey ends, another begins. For four Hawaii football players, yesterday's announcement of their selections to the All-Western Athletic Conference team put a final stamp on the 2009 season. Full Story
Truth

Aiea, HI

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Blaze and Estes can play. Blaze will be a good fit on the strong side in the 4-3, but I don't know if he can play in space. The guy hits like truck and seems to have the quicks. Avoided injuty this year which is huge. Estes, not the power center, but could fit in with a team that operates a lot in the shotgun like the Patriots. I think he is a pure center, not bulky enough for a guard. Good technique and if you watch him he has great balance, is rarely knocked off his feet, and uses his hands well. Kia - free agent tryout, but will get a shot. Tough guy though who needs to move inside to guard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Estes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Rock - Football (Dec '09) Dec '09 WARRIOR FAN 2
UH won in trenches - Hawaii Sports (Nov '09) Nov '09 Desert Rat 10
It's a brand-new season for Warriors defensive ... (Oct '09) Oct '09 helflyer 6
Hawaii's offensive line blossoms into tight uni... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Dave Reardon 13
Ability to make plays was key to Hawaii's rout ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Big Al 2
Warriors hope road isn't rocky - Football (Sep '09) Sep '09 Coach 8
Warriors hope road isn't rocky - Special Projects (Sep '09) Sep '09 reader 1
More from around the web