Miami Moves QB McCown to Carolina

Miami Moves QB McCown to Carolina

There are 1 comment on the NFL GridIron Gab story from Aug 29, 2008, titled Miami Moves QB McCown to Carolina. In it, NFL GridIron Gab reports that:

With the Dolphins going with Chad Pennington as their starter as least to begin the season, today the team moved veteran QB Josh McCown to the Panthers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NFL GridIron Gab.

mwgfret

London, Canada

#1 Aug 30, 2008
So the McClown idiot wasn't even good enough for Miami. When they picked up Pennington I figured McClown was gone. Obviously the Panthers must be very hard up for a backup QB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Feb '17 Football Phart 28
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
More from around the web