Dolphins two Chad's hogging all the work

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Dolphins coach Tony Sparano has clearly ditched his initial plan to rotation quarterbacks during training camp.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 119 of119
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JAK

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Chris wrote:
<quoted text> Sure they do......LMAO
Check it out homey.
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/10/21/why-does-t...

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

JAK wrote:
<quoted text>
JT was playing against Pennington too.
Good point. I guess just like JT had BRADY'S number, Pennington had ours...GO PHINS!!!
Chris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Armchair Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it sounds crazy, but I guess I'm the kind of guy who wants this to become a GREAT team, and that's difficult to do when you are always picking players in the middle of the pack. But, don't get me wrong. I don't hope for them to lose unless I know the season's already down the tubes. Then I want the draft pick.
Dont get yout panties in a bunch. The #1 draft choice for 2009 is a lock. I mean....the team struggles to even get ONE TD so a win is a LONG way away.
Cole

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

What's wrong with winning a few more games with Penny even if he isn't the "future"? Getting a winning attitude will help the Dolphins more than anything else. Another season like last will demoralize the team for years to come. So if Penny can get us a few more wins. Great!
Chris

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

ocala howie wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I guess just like JT had BRADY'S number, Pennington had ours...GO PHINS!!!
Everyone has the Fins number.....its 1-15....yes..
JAK

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

ocala howie wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. I guess just like JT had BRADY'S number, Pennington had ours...GO PHINS!!!
See you there Sept 7th!
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Armchair Analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it sounds crazy, but I guess I'm the kind of guy who wants this to become a GREAT team, and that's difficult to do when you are always picking players in the middle of the pack.
Its impossible to do when you have a clueless Shitzenga as the owner.
Bill

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

JAK wrote:
<quoted text>
See you there Sept 7th!
yes, with 45,000 Jets fans....HAHA
hertzer

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

they're going to get better every week. that's all that matters. now lets enjoy some football and not worry about week 10 or next year. this offseason was long enough!
GFK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Phins get real wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy, these people get paid to watch football players. They're word is worth a lot more than a bunch of fat-asses poking a key-board.
Are these the same people that make those predictions???

Yeah.....sports writers know what they are talking about....I mean Omar was a head football coach at one time right?
JAK

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Bill wrote:
<quoted text> yes, with 45,000 Jets fans....HAHA
Not that you are worth bantering with, but I've been to Dolphins/Jets games in New York, and there are a TON of Dolphins fans there, just like there are a ton of Jets fans here.
Jets suck

Stevenson Ranch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Jets suck
everyones doing the fish

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

get real rodger you fruitcake.stop posting under diffrent names your the only toolbag left in america on line loser.what are you like 90.there is a good website to go to if you hate the fins.that is whatever pathetic team you like.please go there
Harold

Onancock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

JAK wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out homey.
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/10/21/why-does-t...
Hey Chris, you've been called out and shown the proof. Cat got your tongue smart guy?

“WHY NOT US!!!”

Since: Feb 08

north miami beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

GFK wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these the same people that make those predictions???
Yeah.....sports writers know what they are talking about....I mean Omar was a head football coach at one time right?
I once heard he played for the Canes. Does anyone know anything about that? GO PHINS!!!
JET FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>He is in a third world "country".
Hey dude did you move from Ormond Beach? Jupiter is better. I like that restaurant.. it used to be called Harpoon Louie's and it's called the Cracked Crab or something.
AAAAAAAAAAAAGHT! Have a Bud, Bud!
JET FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

I don't think JT ever sacked Pennington,check the stats. All JT did against the JETS is watch RB's and recievers fly past him. PS Brett Farve has a better offensive line with the JETS than he had with Green Bay. How'd did green bay get it's name? Did somebody pi/ss in the pool?
Lauvereus Coles ought to score a couple of touchdowns over those washed up corners.
Don't look for Joey the Porker to do much, I saw him locked up with blockers too many times..4-3 3-4 won't make a difference he's too slow.
That means your pash rush will be mediocre. You neede Pace, sorry..we got him.
AAAAAAAAAAGHT!
Reality Check

Jupiter, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Its interesting that the coach said, "I seen an awful lot of them" when asked about the "other" two QB's. I wonder why the word "awful" came to his mind.
Two Super Bowl Rings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

What happened the last time we had a very intelligent quarterback with an average arm?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 119 of119
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent John Beck Discussions

Search the John Beck Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••