The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growing pains

Nov 27, 2007 Full story: CBS SportsLine.com

Two teams enduring tough times are the New York Jets and the Miami Dolphins . Yet both teams came into the season thinking playoffs. via CBS SportsLine.com

Full Story

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Nov 28, 2007
I for one NEVER expected miami to go to the playoffs this year. After the year before, I expect 8 - 8 to be the best record they could have. Ted Ginn is a disappointment, but perhaps his problems are this is his first year in the nfl. Miami has started playing some of the rookies and that will pay divedends next year. Hagan drops too many passes. Miami doesn't have a single "go to" wide receiver.
robert cherepko

Bullhead City, AZ

#2 Nov 28, 2007
i was a dolphins fan for 35 yrs. when they brought back rickey loser williams back i see that the management is just as bad as he was. miami go kiss the big one your not my team anymore

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#3 Nov 28, 2007
robert cherepko wrote:
i was a dolphins fan for 35 yrs. when they brought back rickey loser williams back i see that the management is just as bad as he was. miami go kiss the big one your not my team anymore
I agree dolphins management is most likely the source of the problem.
Stacey Cherepko Caffee

Hesperia, CA

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Tom Loy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree dolphins management is most likely the source of the problem.
When Bob wrote this he was in pretty bad shape, he felt like he had to have everyone hateing him in order to feel normal. A year after he posted this message he had killed himself. I apologize if his comment hurt anyone. He did raise at least me to always be a Dolphins fan, which to this day I still am!! Thank you all.
Management

United States

#5 Aug 23, 2012
Belch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
Promotion of Redskins' Beck means six new QBs c... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sappfarts 7
Assessing Odds Tim Tebow, John Beck and Christi... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Passingfarts 4

John Beck People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE