Braylon Edwards Redskins Rumors: Edwa...

Braylon Edwards Redskins Rumors: Edwards Has To Run Away From Washington

There are 3 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Braylon Edwards Redskins Rumors: Edwards Has To Run Away From Washington. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

The Washington Redskins love to sign free agents to big fat contracts regardless of whether or not the player that is signed actually fills a need for the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

httredskins

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2011
I love how people judge teams by tha past. The skins organization is under new control. The past two years show that. Besides the mcscabb blunder, the team has halted the splurging for big names to big contracts. I love all the hating. The new kings of that are the beagles! If that was Washington loading up everyone would be bashing them. The eagles do it and its the dream team. LOL comical. I can't wait to be the first to say I told you so. They eagles new over paid FA will help but the eagles will choke as always. Everyone will be on their jocks and when they choke they will say they knew it wouldn't work. It's so funny how last year everyone droolled over vick and the eagles and said greenbay didn't have a run game and to many Injuries. Picked eagles to win and greenbay does and my how everyone said we knew they were the best team in football. Were was the eagles. At home with no superbowls.
httredskins

United States

#2 Aug 1, 2011
After reading this idiots post I can say this guy must be a boys fan or my boys fan(family jewels) he does have some good points about Snyder. He's missing the whole picture. If Edwards did sign I bet it wouldn't be break tha bank money. If it was he would of already signed. The qb situation is broke we all know that but I will tell u this the d is getting better in a hurry. Shanahan is doing a great job. He's building the d first patching the offense together this year not breaking the bank. If this was five years ago they would of signed d and offense this year. Moss had 1000 yard season in first year of this offense and mcscabb underperformed. Grossman will do fine when signed even without Edwards. The skins should run from him. Moss Armstrong gaffney hankerson stallworth are you kidding me. Those wr would do wonders for any team. All they need is a qb to groom.
Skinfarts

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 2, 2011
Moss Armstrong gaffney hankerson stallworth are you kidding me. Those wr would do nothing for any team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Oct '16 Tannesuck 27
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
More from around the web