Sparano: Chad Henne almost a rookie s...

Sparano: Chad Henne almost a rookie starter

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 19, 2009, titled Sparano: Chad Henne almost a rookie starter. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Even if quarterback Chad Pennington hadn't joined the Dolphins last season, it's very likely a Chad would have still been Tony Sparano's starting quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Gill

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Feb 19, 2009
John Beck must really stink.
JKJ

Boca Raton, FL

#2 Feb 19, 2009
first
All three QBs

AOL

#3 Feb 19, 2009
...stink.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#4 Feb 20, 2009
Sounds to me as if Chad Henne might be the starter this year. He has a better arm than chad pennington, and if Miami resigns pennington,
pennington might have some pretty good trade
value since this years draft is thin on QB's.

Since: Jun 07

Gainesville, GA

#5 Feb 20, 2009
I have heard it said that Henne was the 2nd most NFL ready QB to Matt Ryan. Henne had the benifit of learning from a pro like Pennington. IF Henne picks up Penningtons smarts, Look out AFC EAST!
ralphthedolfan

Falls Church, VA

#6 Feb 20, 2009
All three QBs wrote:
...stink.
like your upper lip there jizz mop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

John Beck Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worst ever? Pathetic Dolphins lose number 13 (Dec '07) Feb '17 Football Phart 28
John Beck nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Natasha 1
News The Insider: Rebuilding begins with some growin... (Nov '07) Aug '12 Management 5
News 2012 NFL Mock Draft: Washington Redskins and Cl... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Skins report 2
News Mike Shanahan Doesn't Doubt Return to the Washi... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Snyderfarts 2
News Redskins-Dolphins best and worst (Nov '11) Nov '11 Hyman Seltzer 2
News Colts Daily Links: Polian and 'rats,' Manning a... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Indy Starfarts 2
More from around the web